Thinking of switching from Lipotrim diet

claz

wants to be slim
Hi All,

I am currently on lipotrim but finding it harder and harder to resist food and this is usually at tea time. So ive looked up the cambridge diet and found that you can have a meal and also the shakes.

Now what I wanted to ask is when you are on the step 1 - can you have all the products that are mentioned on the website or are you restricted to a couple of flavours - also what do you usually eat for you 200 calorie meal ?

Hope you can help as i really think this is the diet for me.

thanks,

Claire x

I've never done the 810 plan, Claire, but lots of people have - they must all be busy today in the lovely sunshine. I hope someone gets back to you soon x

I swapped from LT too .. for the same reason as you .. i got to week 14 ish on LT .. and just hit a wall so swapped to CD and did SS+ . I am back on SS now as i found it hard to stop at the small meal but it helped for a while , and comapared to LT the shakes , soups and bars taste AMAZING !!!!! You can have any of the products that you want in any combination , although only 1 bar a day if you have them ( they are yum :)

For the meal you can have a limited amount of one of - chicken , turkey , white fish , tuna in spring water ,low fat cottage cheese , quorn , tofu plus 2 tablespoons of certain veg including cabbage , lettuce, cucumber , brocolli , mushrooms .... and herbs and spices

I used to have a lot of chicken stir 'fried' in water and curry powder with mushroom and cabbage , or tuna salad , chicken salad , stuffed mushrooms ( I used to mix half my allowance of tuna and half of cottage cheese together with some paprika , stuffed 2 flat mushrooms and oven bake mmmm) .. its amazing what recipes you can come up with with such limited ingredients !!!!!
Hope I have answered your question ok :)

Thanks Tinley - It has been a lovely day today so they are probably out enjoying the sunshine.

Thanks determinator -- i've contacted a consultant today as i just think if i cave in and eat something now i'll just end up hating myself and just eat and eat and put all the weight back on - so i think if i switch now then i won't get that guilty feeling if i do eat something because i am allowed too and then i'll be able to carry on with the diet till I get to my goal weight.

My hubby also likes the idea of this diet rather that the lipotrim(just because of the choice of flavours and the fact you can actually eat something) and is thinking of joining me on it so that should make things a bit easier.

Good luck with your weight losses

I'm only on day 3 of lipotrim and am already bored of the limited choices. So I'm looking at switching too, contacted a counsultant today that I'm seeing tomorrow. Just the thought of a different flavour shake has got my excited. My friend who is also doing it with is very excited about the thought of eating mushrooms again.

I switched from LT as well and it was the best decision ever! I wish I had known about CD before I started LT.

Best of luck ladies!!

Glad i'm not the only one then - i had never heard of he cambridge diet before joining this forum and only got to hear about lipotrim because my local chemist does it -- Just got to wait now for the consultant to get back to me and then i'll be able to start

Exact same thing happened me claz. Just went with LT because the local chemist stocked it. I really like the extra support the CD consultant offers and meeting some of the other women at my weigh in

Back