Third time lucky!

LizzieB78

Ok, so over the past few months I have made a couple of attempts to start, but have never made it past the first few days for various reasons. So now, 1.5 stone heavier than the start of the year I have to do something about it! Plus I am starting a new job this week, with better hours which should give me more time to cook and plan!

I have the books and the 2013 food directory so am hoping that with those and the support on this site I can do it as I can't get to group as I live in the middle of nowhere and have 2 children to look after!

Any feedback greatly appreciated on my diary!!!

Anyway, day 1 here goes

Mon 17th June - Green Day

H ex a - 250ml semi milk for tea & coffee

B - 1/4 melon and 2 boiled eggs

Snacked on cold boiled potatoes left over from last night as was batch cooking some meals or my girls and didn't want to snack on their stuff!

L - Jacket potato with Heinz chilli beans, 90g ham (H ExB) and a tin of mushrooms

S - sweet & sour mugshot

Dinner will be vegge chilli and rice, followed by a shape 0% fruit yoghurt.

Not sure what i will use syns on yet... will see later!

Hey hun! im a new starter too, been on sw a week now & loving it ! im doin it from home too, only doin green days coz im a veggie so if you need help on anything, just ask ... good luck with your journey :) xx

Thanks Ruby Roo, few additions..

4 tbsp tesco picallili to dip cold spuds in (2 syns) but yum!!!

Also had 90g avacado flesh as a starter tonight - 8 syns

so that's my 10 syns today, also going to have my 2nd hex b - a weetabix oaty bar with a cuppa later - is it really ok to eat this much?!!! xx

Thanks Ruby Roo, few additions..

4 tbsp tesco picallili to dip cold spuds in (2 syns) but yum!!!

Also had 90g avacado flesh as a starter tonight - 8 syns

so that's my 10 syns today, also going to have my 2nd hex b - a weetabix oaty bar with a cuppa later - is it really ok to eat this much?!!! xx

Its crazy isnt it ..... wen i jumped on the scales yesterday i thought i woulda gained, but i lost ..... i tend to stick all my cals, etc in an app on my phone so i can check im on track xxxx

Back