Third Weigh-In

Overtiredmum

Well, my third weigh-in was today and I lost 2.5lbs, not as much as I had hoped, as I feel like I have lost loads more, but a total of 18lbs now, so thats great. On returning home and feeling abit glum, I decided to find out what 2.5lbs felt like and so weighed out the same in spuds and WOW!! It cheered my up no end, so my words of advice are if you feel like you had a bad loss, weigh it out, you will probably be very nicely surprised!!

Anyway, fourth week of SS-ing on its way, and then AAM week next week coincides with a weekend in Scotland, which I can't wait for!

Keep up the hard work everyone, you're doing great and thanks for the support, Minimins gives everyone to encouragement to keep going! :D

Thanks Spooky! Am aiming to finish SS next week and then after my AAM week, start the 790 (or 810 or whatever it is now!) as I have 27 pounds to go to target. I just wish I started this diet ages ago. I had been reading up on CD since way before Christmas, but just kept thinking it was way too hard and I'd never be able to stick to it. My OH even said the same. I went up to the attic at the weekend and pulled out some of my old clothes, which is my aim to get into. I have a fabulous brand new pair of jeans which I brought about 4 years ago and never even worn them, they still have the labels in cos I was too embarrassed to take them back. They are a size 14 but more of a 12, so they are my ultimate aim. All my size 16 clothes are either loose or practically falling off, so for a diet I thought I would never be able to do, I am loving it! Plus I feel fantastic, my hair, skin and nails are thriving and I have loads of energy! I made a comment to my mother-in-law today about walking somewhere, and she said "Oh you can't do that because you're not eating, you'll pass out!" If only she understood :)

Well done on another good week!

I know what you mean about feeling so good. I had to walk on Tuesday morning - and I was able to take it at a brisk pace - something I haven't been able to do for years. And this is only my Week 3 too! I also got up a big flight of stairs without huffing and puffing! My skin is better, my hair is shiny and generally, I feel great (apart from the black eye that you may have read about last night!)

Keep up the good work! :)
x

Yes Grandma, I did read about your little mishap yesterday, although it probably wasn't, I did have a laugh! Hope the eye is better today.............. :)

18lb in 3 weeks is fantastic, well done :D

Fabulous loss, WELL DONE!!

Georgie
x

Fantastic - 18lbs in 3 weeks. Well done :)

Yes Grandma, I did read about your little mishap yesterday, although it probably wasn't, I did have a laugh! Hope the eye is better today.............. :)

I keep giggling to myself - although I ache all over today, especially down my left side! I think I must have banged it on the door as I went down! My eye is very black and the lump in my eye brow hurts if I frown - so i just have to keep smiling today!!

But hey! I feel so good in myself that I don't care about anything else! Anyway, if Himself oversteps the mark, I can tell everybody he beat me up!!!LOL!!
x

Back