This diet is so so worth it!

JAYJAY33

As of yesterday morning i officially weighed in at 10 stone 13, 3 stones lighter than when i started! Cant believe im in the 10 stone bracket. I go on holiday next sunday and my main target was to be under 11 stone by my holiday which has now happened. Im also easily fitting into size 14's now and i actually managed to buy a size 12 top the other day. To all those just starting this diet, please stick with it as its so so worth it. This is my tenth week on the diet and the last four weeks i have been eating as i started working up the plans for my holiday. Im now on 1200 cals and still losing weight. So glad i chose to start this diet! Good luck everyone!

Wow that is a fabulous weight loss 3 stones in 10 weeks :eek:. Thanks for your encouragement for somebody starting out (Day 6) it really gives me even more determination. Enjoy those size 14s whilst you can, it will soon be all 12s!!

Georgie x
:D

Thanks for posting. It's stories like these that keep us inspired and keep us going with the diet.

You have done fantastically well:party0049::party0049:

Have a great holiday

xx

Thanks to both of you! Porgeous, the first week really is the hardest so your almost over that hurdle! The thought of doing the first week again really keeps me on the straight and narrow. I have not cheated once so far as i found the first week so hard but after that it was so much easier! Keep up the good work!

Thanks so much Jayjay, think I have crossed the hurdle now feel more determined than ever. About to jump in the bath with about 5 lotions and potions to make me soft and sumptuous. Hubby bought me a bouquet of flowers yesterday just because he is so proud of how I've stuck at it. Really nice thing to do... mind you I couldn't have done it without you guys and all your support and advice.

Thanks again!

Georgie x

JayJay Well done on getting into the tens and being at goal for your holiday!:party0038:

I hope you have a lovely time!!!:character00180:

Reading this is so motivating.

Love Mini xxx

Thanks mini. Still got some more pounds to shift after holiday but main bulk of weight is gone now so im over the moon!

jayjay

that is great inspiration to all of us. How long did you ss for before moving up to the 790.

Hi Jo, think i did 4 weeks of SS, then AAM week then SS for a week again, then AAM week, then 790 for a week and then 1000 plan for 2 weeks, moved up to 1200 yesterday so just sarted my 11th week. Felt like i was on SS for ages but only 5 weeks in total so quite happy with that, still got another 10lbs to go if i can after holiday but want to lose that slowly so thinking ill do 1200 when i get back till i get to my final goal. How you getting on? x

Hi Jo, think i did 4 weeks of SS, then AAM week then SS for a week again, then AAM week, then 790 for a week and then 1000 plan for 2 weeks, moved up to 1200 yesterday so just sarted my 11th week. Felt like i was on SS for ages but only 5 weeks in total so quite happy with that, still got another 10lbs to go if i can after holiday but want to lose that slowly so thinking ill do 1200 when i get back till i get to my final goal. How you getting on? x

JayJay,

Amazing weight loss for the way you have done your diet!!!

It goes to show that we can adjust it and it will work as long as we stick with the plan.

You must be very disciplined:confused:

Thanks for that, for it helps to know, as I have been struggling so much this last year.

I am doing 790 plan as I could not get back to SSing for more than a week.

Love Mini xxx

Well i have done 8 days on ss and lost 8 1bs but then i moved up to the 790 plan but even though i have been rigid i have not lost any weight. i see my cdc tomorrow for weigh in so i can speak to her about it. maybe i will have a good weight loss next week. i did think about going back to ssing but i find it depressing but there again being so overweight is depressing so i have to chose! But most important thing is knowing that i cant give up it now or never for me as i have not stuck to any other diet.

Jo.x

here here.....have a fabby holiday, I'm so happy for you I could cry.

I can't wait to be in your position. I too am going away and using my holiday as an incentive to stick to CD. We go to Disneyland Paris in November and I doubt if I will be at 100% goal but hope to be very near. If I lose a stone a month between now and Nov I should have shifted another 3 stone so hope to be in my 14's by then (like you, I'll be over the mooooooon) :D so sweetie, bet you really enjoy your packing for this trip, looking at all those gorgeous clothes. Aaaawww I'm thrilled for ya.

Take Care, best wishes, SJ xxx HAPPY HOLIDAY

Thanks for lovely replies everyone! You are all so lovely!! x:)

Back