This greedy bear is gonna eat less, move more and love life 🐻 💕

Now off work for 2 weeks, so starting a period of more treats and enjoying myself. Tried to stick To plan a bit today - had a shake for breakfast, small snack then ate far too much at a picnic with friends. All sorts of yummy things like pork pies and brownies!! Oh well. Got 4,000 steps in, and we had a lovely time :)

You have to have an actual holiday when you're on holiday, otherwise you end up feeling deprived, and then say "sod it" and fall off the wagon in a big way.
If you can try and be sensible, in between the specific treats, then at least you're keeping a toe-hold on a plan of some sort.
Enjoy your holiday!

Totally agree, we’ve got two weeks off work and lots tomoook forward to. Just spending a few days at home now doing jobs/cleaning! Then off to Devon on Wednesday the Cornwall on Saturday !

Our cat has gone missing, feeling so sad!! Have putnupmposters and dropped leaflets round the village. Hoping he’ll pop home soon

He’s back!! Four days of worrying and searching and he just appears at our back door!!
He was just in time for his vet appointment for his annual jabs 😂😂😂
Then he and his brother are off to the cattery tomorrow 😼😼

Glad the cat came back, they do.that at times. Maybe he knew you were going away and was trying to scare you into staying.

Back from holiday!! Three days in devon with my family and a week in cornwall... I enjoyed myself!!! pasties, pastries, saffron buns and ice cream... you name it, I have devoured it in large quantities and thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Back to work today.... bump... ouch... what’s that groaning noise, it’s my tummy wondering good where the next cream team is!!!!

Did well today, but buffering my return to solid ground with a dinner at my local pub tonight with some girl friends. Hoping then to have a good week on plan before I weigh in on Friday or Saturday to survey the full extent of the damage!!!

Back from holiday!! Three days in devon with my family and a week in cornwall... I enjoyed myself!!! pasties, pastries, saffron buns and ice cream... you name it, I have devoured it in large quantities and thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Back to work today.... bump... ouch... what’s that groaning noise, it’s my tummy wondering good where the next cream team is!!!!

Did well today, but buffering my return to solid ground with a dinner at my local pub tonight with some girl friends. Hoping then to have a good week on plan before I weigh in on Friday or Saturday to survey the full extent of the damage!!!

Glad you had a good holiday.
Enjoy your meal out tonight. It’s always hard getting back on plan after a holiday.

Good for you Claire, exactly what you needed, to just relax and enjoy yourself - and such a beautiful part of the country too.

What's a saffron bun?

Saffron buns!! A Cornish thing - a fruit bun, almost a cross between a tea cake and a fruit scone, but with saffron in so it’s bright yellow, you also get saffron cake which is a sweet fruity cakey yellow loaf !

Hungry now reading this. Fingers crossed for your weigh in.

A few days of damage limitation being good this week, and weighed in today - 3 pound gain!!! Phew! I can live with that.

Back on plan now and it’s onwarda and downwards again!!!

Had a good week, except for the odd tiny treat here and there no big blow outs ! Work is pretty full as I’m just working my notice now, but I’ve got into a routine with my snacks and meal bar throughout the day and it’s so much easier not having to fit stuff in around baby bear and being tempted by her food !!

No plans for the bank holiday weekend really. Thought I might go to the garden centre today or tomorrow to pick up some bargain plants. You can usually get a great deal at this time of year, the plants are usually past flowering but as long as they are healthy plants I plant them in and then wait till the next year to see what they do 🌱

Oh that's only a little gain after having whatever you like, it'll whooshie away in no time!

Garden centre sounds like a perfect plan for the weekend.

Wow you have done FAB woth your weight loss hunny. I had to comment I call my son Fin bear....I am mummy bear :) will be following xxxx

Went to Ikea yesterday with my friend who has a similar ahead daughter to baby bear. It was chaaaaaaaos!! We met for lunch then had a look round - four and a half hours in total!!
Had the tomato soup for lunch - I desperately wanted the meatballs butntried to be good. My friend then persuaded me to share a cheesecake. Shouldn’t have, but the chasing little ones around the store must have burnt some off!!

Off to a friends house for a play date today. The idea is to make waffles... my weak spot... so I’ve not eaten much today hoping that that will off set any damage that’s done later!!!

Had 3 waffles... oooooops!mbut they were so good!!

Work day tomorrow so pretty much know I’ll be ok sticking on plan :)

Back