This greedy bear is gonna eat less, move more and love life 🐻 💕

Maybe maybe not. Time of the month?
Planning your meals in advance? Not sure if you are still using SlimFast and a cc meal. If so, maybe revert to measuring and tracking everything you eat on MFP or similar and reporting it here.

How are you Claire? Hope you are ok xx

I’m ok thanks for asking El xxxxx

Been out twice this week and after weigh in today I’ve... STS !!!! Which is better than a gain after being naughty (!!) but I’m just sick of seeing the same weight!

Need to buckle down now and start shifting this weight.

Went out last night with boyfriend in Birmingham. First night away without baby bear. We went to see The Coral at the O2 institute, it was fab. This morning had a lush brunch at a restaurant in the Bull Ring - we were right by those steps where we sat at chatted at the WeMitts meet up a few years ago, so I was thinking of all you guys xxxxx

This morning had a lush brunch at a restaurant in the Bull Ring - we were right by those steps where we sat at chatted at the WeMitts meet up a few years ago, so I was thinking of all you guys xxxxx

Oh how funny, I was thinking of our get together yesterday! Great minds :). I loved meeting up with you all - wonder how the others are all doing.

I know it's frustrating to see an STS again Claire but I think you've done really well, considering all the social events, etc, you've had - and it's always a good nudge to get back on plan :).

A STS is so frustrating but you will get the weight off.

Are you drinking enough water?

Glad you had a good time at your gig.

Dxxx

Ate what I wanted this week, thinking I’ll don a proper restart on Monday. Weighed in this morning, barely wanting to look at the figures... but... 4 pound loss ?!!?
Scales are so rubbish - but I can’t complain :)

So,... onwards and downwards and hoping that plateau is behind me!!

It's crazy isn't it! But well done Claire, a great loss.

I've had that happen a few times - have a pretty good week but on one day I eat away like mad, then lose, when I was positive I'd have a gain. The only explanation I can think of is that it's like a sort of 5:2, where your body adjusts to eating less or something, and the one blow out shakes your metabolism up? Who knows, all too much for my pea sized brain, just know I'm always over the moon when it happens :D.

Hahaha - exactly how I feel about it Susie, just going to celebrate the loss and keep going :) I really needed it to be honest (despite pigging our in the week!) I needed a loss to keep me going so I’m super grateful for it.
Good weekend and setting myself up for a good week. Getting into the 22s... whoo hooooo

Yaaaay, into the 22s :) 3lbs loss this week.

Feel I’m getting back into the swing of things. New job is going well - found it hard initially with people asking me to come and join them for lunch when all I am having is a slim fast meal bar, I just decided to go with them and buy a sandwich in the canteen for the sake of getting to know people at work.
Stress at home as boyfriend has been signed off work for four weeks - he’s ok, just needs tontestbtonget over a series of viruses that just knocked him for six.
Planned to take a holiday towards the end of his sick leave - have just booked a week in Cornwall.

It seems that Pilates class wasn’t helping the weight loss, it was also making me really sore. Probably because it was building muscle which is heavier. Feel at this point I’m going home to go back to just concentrating on my diet in order to lose the pounds. Exercise will come later and will be easier on my body then anyway if I am lighter. Worked that way for me before too - will think again hopefully when I’m under 20 stone... that’ll prob be next spring when then weather is better too :)

All in all feeling positive at the moment :)

Woohoo well done Claire, a fab loss and you're in the 22s - but not for long, roll on the 21s!!! And I think it's a great idea to just focus on the diet, and worry about exercise later.

Cornwall sounds lovely, I haven't been for years, might come with you :D :D (just kidding lol).

Haha - will post pics on Facebook :)

Out for dinner tomorrow night (pub quiz), but apart from that I’m hoping for an ok week food wise. Have to go to London for work on tuesday and Wednesday, hoping I can grab something healthy for lunches and not go mad at any sandwich buffets!!

Hi bugbear, great news about the loss. You will have to change your name soon.

Thanks tip - since writing the last post I’m just about still hanging in here but veering off plan far too regularly. Need to get back on it in the run up to xmas

Back