This hasn't got any easier!

Hi everyone,
I'm just looking for a bit of advice. I was doing LT before Christmas and managed to lose nearly two stone. I came off it for Christmas and have lost the 4 pounds that I gained so I'm back to pre Christmas weight. I've restarted LT but I'm finding it so bloody difficult it's unreal. I can't be bothered drinking the shakes (I did struggle last time but I'm just about managing one a day now) but weirdly my energy isn't suffering or anything. I find it really difficult to get through the sheer volume of fluids that you're supposed to drink- I'm not particularly a big drinker. And to top it off I have had the crappiest day at work and have now eaten half a bloody ryvita (I don't even like the sodding things). Help! Has anyone else had this kind of thing? Should I change diets or force myself to drink through it? I don;t know whether today has been particularly difficult because of work or not. Maybe it'll all be fine tomorrow. Mmmm, that's turned into a bit of a moan... sorry! :(

I cant advise you on it really as this is my first time on lipotrim. Judging by the threads I have read though, it does seem more difficult after a break.
Hopefully you can get your motivation back and get back on the road to success.
Good luck.

i would give it a couple more days and see if you can adapt back to it, if not then i guess its maybe best to do something different?? i know cambridge has a bit more variation with it

Hiya....i was on it last year too (Olivia's army). I re-started at beginning of Jan and I feel exactlly the same! I am struggling like mad. I have good days and bad days...I am fine for breakfast and lunch but the moment i step through the door is when the problems begin!....I have tried hard to be good but find myself eating every night.....i am only eating chicken, eggs stuff like that with very little carbs and I am still losing weight, all be it slowly, but i am just hoping that it will click one day, I will become focused again and i'll be off!.......here's hoping!.....Good luck to you xxxx

from what i have read and been told, i think it can be quite dangerous to your health if youare not consuming all the shakes.. you might not notice it now but i think if you continue only having one youcould have nutrient and vitamin deficiencies which could cause health problems in the long run.... perhaps talk to your pharmasists and maybe try the maintenance programme, where weight loss is achievable but you can also eat meals.. this might suit you better if you are having trouble with the shakes.. good luck with it, but dont carry on on one shake a day as you could get ill, faint, lose hair and really srtuggle... xxx

Hi everyone,
I'm just looking for a bit of advice. I was doing LT before Christmas and managed to lose nearly two stone. I came off it for Christmas and have lost the 4 pounds that I gained so I'm back to pre Christmas weight. I've restarted LT but I'm finding it so bloody difficult it's unreal. I can't be bothered drinking the shakes (I did struggle last time but I'm just about managing one a day now) but weirdly my energy isn't suffering or anything. I find it really difficult to get through the sheer volume of fluids that you're supposed to drink- I'm not particularly a big drinker. And to top it off I have had the crappiest day at work and have now eaten half a bloody ryvita (I don't even like the sodding things). Help! Has anyone else had this kind of thing? Should I change diets or force myself to drink through it? I don;t know whether today has been particularly difficult because of work or not. Maybe it'll all be fine tomorrow. Mmmm, that's turned into a bit of a moan... sorry! :(

I never read anymore so I would advise you to stop right now, immediatley and get your head sorted out and find a diet that suits you better. This one at the moment is 110% not for you!!
You are putting yourself at risk with health problems by not doing to the letter. This diet is extreme and should be respected in every sense of the word.
I am sorry if I sound patronising, I dont mean to (To the point is my middle name).
But seriously, my advise for what its worth is come off LT by means of a refeed method maybe, start to enjoy and be at ease with a calorie controlled diet and then if you feel upto it , try again with either LT, CD, LL or any of the others.
Good Luck:)

Back