THIS IS IT!

I just met my CDC, got weighed (of which i have no idea of the figure as I didn't want to know!) got my packs, I'm doing SS.
Going to start tomorrow. Feels like I have waited so long for this!
CDC thinks I might fail, which makes me want it even more.
Last night of 'real food' then shake tomorrow!
Nat xxx

Good luck chick, take it a day at a time and wait for the magic day 3!

Why does your CDC think you will fail? All I can say is 'sock it to em' lol x

Good luck this week I started last week thought I would fail as I have no willpower but still here :) and 12 lb lighter

Strange that your CDC thinks you will fail! Not at all encouraging is it? Just keep coming on here honey for help and support x x

I am worlds worst for willpower and one week later I have lost 9.5lb! Even managed to stick to it when out for dinner Sunday! Just don't be disappointed if your loss isn't as big as some peoples as that can be off-putting and motivation killing. Good luck! :-D

CDC thinks I might fail

OMG what a horrible thing to say to you on your 1st visit:eek:,talk about "encouragement"thats what they are there for among other things.

Anyway best of luck with the start hun,come on here for all the support and motivation that you could possibly need and more.Remember its not easy but the results speak for themselves this diet does exactly what it says on the tin.

Thanks guys, to be honest you guys are the motivation I need. Ive never been part of a friendlier forum. :) xxxx

Good Luck,

Dont worry, take each day as it comes and stock up on bubble bath and books. Everytime the family have a meal I dive into a bubble bath and read a book! Great Me time, and stops the temptation. I am on day 5! All the very best

Naztastic, you prove the silly bint wrong! You CAN do this, which isn't to say it'll be easy - it won't be - but it WILL be worth it! xx

Wow what a prat! You pay them to help you! You can do this Hun prove your CDC soooo wrong! Good luck xx

we are all here with the same struggles and triumphs x

good luck tomorrow hun the start of a new you :D:D:D

Hope your first day goes well!

Nearly a week now for me, if we can do it, so can you :)

Eek, getting through today is hard!
I had a banana tetra for brek, a strawberry tetra for lunch. I'm hungry despite drinking 2.25 litres of water already. Soup for dinner?

I like soup for dinner (TEA!! :p) It seems to fill me more when it's warm. I just drank water constantly the first 4 days, fight down the hunger.

How did you get on? :)

I like soup for dinner (TEA!! :p) It seems to fill me more when it's warm. I just drank water constantly the first 4 days, fight down the hunger.

How did you get on? :)

Hiya :) Haha yeah had some soup, spicy tomato. Tasted better than I thought it would, to be honest.

I Keep drinking water, 3 litres of water a day :) it's tough! What soups have you tried? Xx

All except mushroom, the only one I wasn't keen on was golden veg, others were really nice!

All except mushroom, the only one I wasn't keen on was golden veg, others were really nice!

Cool! :) I think I am going to try choc mint with hot water tonight :) x

I am ok with all shakes flavor and porridge.. For soup I only liked leek and potato . For the bar I liked peanut bar

Back