THIS IS IT!

Lisa Marie

Silver Member
Hi guys

This is it day 1 on Cd. Managed half a litre of water so far and just had my first shake (strawberry) not too bad a little powdery but ok.

I've tried WW, SW Rosemary connelly and managed to lose weight on all of them but put it all back on and more. So I figured the only thing that is going to keep me motivated is fast weight loss and decided on CD.

I feel this is last chance saloon for me, it has to work.

I'm feeling positive and all the success stories really are inspiring. I have approx 5.5 stone to lose so it's gonna be a while before I look good in a pair of skinny jeans but I'm gonna set myself small goals along the way.

First goal to lose 10% of my bodyweight 22lbs.

Welcome Lisamarie!

I'm on week 2 now and have never felt better. Ok week one I was a bit shaky but I just kept focused and that and this site got me through. You will do great and if you need a rant or ask about anything just post here there is always someone around :)

Becky :)

Welcome Lisamarie!!

Great to see you have such a positive attitude its just the thing u need on this kind of diet. Well minimins is the place to be... you'll get all the support u need. xxx

Sarah

Hi Lisa Marie,

This is it day 1 on Cd. Managed half a litre of water so far and just had my first shake (strawberry) not too bad a little powdery but ok.

Good Start!!!:clap::tear_drop:

I'm feeling positive and all the success stories really are inspiring. I have approx 5.5 stone to lose so it's gonna be a while before I look good in a pair of skinny jeans but I'm gonna set myself small goals along the way.

First goal to lose 10% of my bodyweight 22lbs

Hold on to that fantastic positive attitude and it will see you fitting into those skinny jeans before you know it!!!

Love Mini xxx

Hi there Lisamarie,
:welcome:

I too have tried WW but because you can see results quicker on this diet I have found that I havent strayed (so far - in week 3).
I am sure you will find this site as useful and inspiring as I do.

If your shakes are a little powery try blending them with a hand mixer. Tesco does a great one for under £5.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for your suportive comments. I feel ok up to now managed 1.5 litres of water so far and a black coffee to warm me up. I'm peeing for England and got a bit of a fuzzy head but other than that I'm fine.

I'm peeing for England and got a bit of a fuzzy head but other than that I'm fine.

Well done for taking the plunge! The peeing for England thing will calm down a bit once your body gets used to the extra intake of water, as will the fuzzy head. You may want to have a couple of early nights to get you through the first few days - stops you eating and makes you feel better too.
Good luck hun. xx

Best of luck with CD.

I am onto week 4 already and I feel fantastic. Have to say I really enjoy this diet and once you are into ketosis, you'll not feel hungry at all.

Alison

You will be amazed when you have your first weigh in. I think the first week is the hardest but it does get a lot easier.Good luck.

It is a great diet and unlike all that you've mentioned the diet is fast if you stick with it 100%, and that's what makes it so motivating - seeing your clothes fall off you and dropping dress sizes so quickly.

Good luck with the rest of your journey and keep the positive attitude - it really helps!

Good luck LisaMarie, I am just coming to the end of wk1 and apart from some fuzzy heads and a sleepless night last night I've been fine, in fact I feel better now than before I started it and my trousers are falling off :D

Welcone Lisa Marie

This site is brill, great folk and lots of useful info to find. If you can't find it then someone will either know the answer or point you in the right direction.
I'm week 2 now, struggle at times with wanting to nibble on stuff, but so far so good. The porridge is a godsend for me. I think without that I might have caved in and eaten.
:eatdrink051:

Welcome welcome, that weight will be gone in no time.

Keep us posted with how you are getting on.

Georgie
xx

Back