This is it...

Miss_B

Hello everyone,

Right I am going back to my CDC on Monday and I am determined to do it. I have done CD before but only for a week as I was full of cold and had to eat to feel better. I joined WW last week and have decided that the only was i'm going to feel good about myself this summer is if I stick to the CD diet and get the weight shifted once and for all. I am 5'2 and weigh about 14 stone 3 so have 4 stone to loose. Am really hoping that my legs and bum will slim down as they are massive. I am a size 18 on the bottom and a 12 / 14 on top. Anyone else with similar stats? I am going to use this forum to keep me on track. Hope everyone is well and can't wait to share me weight loss with you !!

Cass x

Hi Cass, And welcome!!

Minimins is great, and highly addictive. The support here is fantastic and really helps with motivation when you may be feeling low.

As you know the first week on CD is the hardest but once that's over it gets a lot easier and there are so many people here which are inspirations to stick to the plan.

Best of luck with CD, I don't have the same stats as you but have a lot to lose so look forward to your losses :)

Hi Cass, wishing you success this time round - i'm sure you can do it.
I just started yesterday for the first time and coping ok so far :eek:

I know how you feel about the "bottom heavy" heavy thing as i'm 20/22 on top & 24/26 on bottom. For me thats genetic though - i come from a long line of big butts :sigh: lol

Hi good luck on the CD, i start on the 30th... currently on Atkins which has worked quite well, I just need something more restrictive! I am so excited about getting on the CD. I need to lose about 4 stone too but i am top heavy with a nice big roll... not for long though!

I am sure you will do super well and be strutting around in a bikini before you know it!

x

Hiya Cass

Well done for hopping back on board. It might help if you start cutting back your carbs now in preparation for next week. Apparently it makes the whole 'getting into ketosis thing' much easier. But to be honest I was one of those last supper type gals ;)

Good luck and make sure you let us know how you get on.

Hello and good luck! I currently weigh 14st 3 too :)

S xx

Back