This is meant to be a friendly group

And every1 helps each other but every post I post ne one replies !!!!!

Sorry to here that :( if you post on my threads you'll get a like and a reply keep your chin up :)

Sorry you feel like that but looking at your post history, only one question hasn't been replied to and it was only done a few hours ago.
Sometimes posts will not be answered if they are a frequently asked query, where people haven't attempted to search and there is a bit thread on success express just down from your post so maybe this is why. I will re read your post however and see if I can help :)

Hey Hun
I'm sorry but I really don't like this negative thread. This is a great group and far from non friendly and this thread could appear quite negative towards any new members who join.
We are all a good friendly bunch of people and will always offer help if we can. :)

Looking at your forum posts you've asked the same question 3 times in 3 different threads when there is a dedicated thread to Success Express in which all of the information you need is on there and there are plenty of people following the plan who can help.

The admin people on here won't be best pleased as it says in the forum rules not to repost or duplicate a question if its not been answered right away.

Also has it occurred to you that many people may have been at work/eating dinner/out with friends/family when you posted so you just have to be patient and can't expect everything to be answered immediately.

Here is the sticky thread dedicated to Success Express if you still need help with it....

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/200528-success-express.html

Here is a really handy thread too. So have a read as not only will it help you out as a valuable member but it will also help out the poor admin team who have to constantly move/delete and shuffle round the threads because they are in the wrong areas or been posted more than once......

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/262107-before-you-start-new-thread-purpose-sub-forums.html

We are all here for the same reason. To lose weight and support each other so don't ever feel like its not friendly because it is :) xxxxx

Last edited:
And every1 helps each other but every post I post ne one replies !!!!!

I think it is a really friendly and supportive group. I'm so sorry to hear you didn't get any replies to your questions and understand you must have felt a little disappointed and frustrated about that. I'm new to this site too and I am just finding my way around at the moment. I didn't see your questions but think there are an awful lot of posts I miss reading, due to time and my inexperience. I hope you'll give everyone a chance as they are willing to help and support you - best wishes. :)

If i am struggling to find the answer to something on the site I use google to find the answer to my sw question and it always links me to a thread on minimins it is a great site with all the info you need.

E.g can I have Linda McCartney sausages for 'free' on red days? - google led me to the minimins site, so do that if stuck :)

Most questions have already been answered. I've been on here for nearly 2 months now and I have yet to post a new topic, anything I have questions about are easily searched for and very well explained.

Also, this isnt an instant messaging service, it takes time for a reply, especially at the weekend, people are busy.

I really dont understand how you are feeling that this isnt a supportive place, I have never seen anything of the sort. I may not post much, but I read almost anything and always find everyone supportive and helpful.

I absolutley love this site, no matter how your feeling, happy, sad, wanting information, there is always someone who can relate to you, help you out or just be here!
We are never alone with this site xx

Damn straight!

Also try understand that were not consultants were just all trying to support each other.
Yes we will a help and there's never not an answer on here but if it's something important and about the specifics of a plan then you gotta pay your fee n join n see a consultant.

I do it from home and I do ask on here but it's not these ppls jobs If they get it wrong or don't know then sw themselves will know.

Bare in mind if you do it from home these guys have paid there fees and are very kind to share some tips and info and that they don't have to they could say look pay the fee like I do but they don't cos there a lovely bunch.

This forum is a godsend to me :) x

Back