This is not a diet it is forever

barbs1965

I keep telling myself I am not dieting this is the way I am going to eat forever, POSITIVE THINKING one of my new years resolutions. For the last however many years my weight has fluctuated between 10 stone 5 and 9 stone 13 although I briefly was 9 stone 12 just before Christmas. I know its not a lot but I look a little tubby and I have a muffin top so I would like to get down to 9 stone 7 and see if it disappears then I would like to maintain it there.I am now 47 and not sure if I am starting the menopause or it is just wishful thinking but I know it can be difficult to lose weight at my age.

Anyway the plan today is to have allbran and an orange for breakfast, tin of tuna and add some mayonnaise and salad for lunch with a mullerlight yoghurt and if i am still hungry some fruit, and for tea salmon and stirfry veg with some brown rice, sugar free jelly with a yoghurt on top. i will have an optopns later and possibly some fruit. I am also going to go to the gy on the way home from work, it is gymophobics so it is mainly weight machines.

I will work oot how to put a signature thing on the bottom at a later date lol

Well Friday night I think I may have eaten 8 chocolate liquers, not good, Saturday I had porridge and an orange, lunch was a toby carvery, no yorkshire pud , two roast potatoes and veg and meat and a little gravy, tea was gammon sw chips baked beans and beetroot, i had ww crisps later and options and mullerlight yoghurt.

Today I weighed myself and was 10st 1lb so i have put 1lb on I thought I had had a good week but it is TOTM so hopefully that is why. Today I had porridge and an orange for breakfast, lunch was homemade soup, banana and mullerlight yoghurt. Tea will be chicken baked potato carrots peas, anf yoghurt for afters, I will have an options later.

Back