This is so hard!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by SarahC4107, 30 May 2008 Social URL.

1. SarahC4107

SarahC4107 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    This is only day 2 for me and I bet I am going to be the only LT failure!!! I just couldn't resist jumping on my scales to see that I have lost the total of 1/2lb!! How pathetic is that. Am finding it really hard today and just making my favourite dinner for the kids - arrgh!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. scousemouse0151

scousemouse0151 soon to be minnie mouse

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.49%)
    Diet:
    slim&save, tried everything in the past,failed expert on them all
    you havn't got into the ketosis zone yet, give yourself another day and the weight will soon be dropping off you. hang in there

4. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Poor baby! I promise it does get easier. Try and do a cooking day! By that I mean cook a few different dinners in large quantities and freeze them so that you won't have to cook every day! Darn pesky kids! Maybe you could not feed them for a few days!! LOL! Feed them meals you hate!

What I am about to say next I mean in the nicest possible way.......As for losing .5lb in less than 1.5 days..........Get a grip woman!!! LT is fantastic but it is not a magic wand! LOL!! Seriously what were you expecting? 3 stone to be gone? A half a stone??? You need to set your sights a bit more realistically or you really WILL struggle with LT!

5. jenpink

jenpink Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim tfr
    yeah you will lose more after the 3rd day wen ur in ketosis! i checkd my weight on monday and lost nothing, then today i gone down 3.5lbs! so it will make a differnce the next few days hun, chin up and look at everyone elses results, u shud avoid weighin yourself at home as weight can fluctuate and is best done same time every week ;) just see wat i mean on ur 1st weigh in you will realise! ;)

6. SarahC4107

SarahC4107 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks guys - I feel better already. I'm really annoyed with myself that I did weigh and am gonna try not to again. My first weigh-in will be after I have only been following the diet for 5 days too, so not a full week, so hopefully I won't be too disappointed then. It's just that everyone else seems to be doing fantastically and losing at least 7lb in their first weeks.

Sara 4 - thanx for that. I think I deffo need a 'Deliah' day - cheers hun. x

7. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    i found the slow cooker great when i first started ,make big batches and just stick it on and leave it ,dont do it overnight though waking up to the smell of beef casserole aint good xx

8. redfluffmonster

redfluffmonster Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Juice / healthy eating
    I completely understand where you're coming from - I'm just finished day 3 and had a really hard time - LT was the easy bit but I did the baby really yummy lunch and tea and he wouldn't touch a mouthful...just left me to dribble over it instead and think how ungrateful !! Hopefully it will get easier over the next few days ...:eek:

9. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    On day three too, i'm ok - in ketosis, no headaches yet - OH on WW so I make him a massive salad with allsorts of stuff - salad never looked so good !!! It's just a case of focussing right now - it was never going to be easy and we are asking our bodies to shift Lbs in days which could have taken us years to accumulate. Give yourself a break and appreciate how hard this is, but the rewards are huge - pat yourself on the back for your 3 days abstinence and look forward to the official weigh in ....

10. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    You need to drop the negativity and be focused and positive.... you cant fail on lt unless you cheat.... dya 3-4 4 and you will be in keotosis!!!!
    Get rid of those scales...give em to the neighbour ...anything drink lots of water have a bath and early night

YOU CAN DO THIS AND YOU WILL IF YOU ARE POSITIVE GOOD LUCK!!!:D

11. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yeah dont be so negative hun, only day 2 and it will get loads easier..prob best not to weigh yourself hun. You will get a shock at your Weigh in xx

12. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Dont Know If Im Reading This Right But Do You Think You Should Have Lost Stones By Day 2, Get Real, It Takes Time Wait While Your Official Weigh In And I Bet The Smile Will Take Some Shifting, So Chin Up And Positive From Now On Xx

13. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Aahhh - another voice of reason...;)

14. SarahC4107

SarahC4107 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanx everyone! You lot are fab. I've never used a forum before but was determined to get as much help as I could with this as I am so determined to lose weight. I'm feeling much more positive now. I'm gonna ditch the scales for sure. Thanks again for all your helpful, positive comments.

15. howdy-doody

howdy-doody Eloquent hooligan

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    LT's not hard... tell you what is hard... being *sooo* close to having a BJ this morning but not getting one... :(

I just couldn't.... quite.... reach....

16. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Every time you feel tempted remind yourself of why you are doing this! The first few days are the hardest but just keep thinking how good you'll feel after your first WI. If you cheat then all this hard work will be for nothing - or very little!

I have 3 children to cook for and I have been tempted in the past when it smells sooooooooooooooooooo good but I have resisted! I make do with a really long sniff of it! Lol! Much less fattening!!!!

17. BellyFlop

BellyFlop Silver Member

Diet:
    LipoTrim
    I like to sniff too......but enough about Dermot O'Leary's pants!;)

You can do this!

18. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    eeeeeeeeeeeek

:eek: lol sick lol - well just remember u can only drink water anyway.

19. BellyFlop

BellyFlop Silver Member

Diet:
    LipoTrim
    There's a man on Wikipedia who can do this!

It's really gross!:eek:

20. howdy-doody

howdy-doody Eloquent hooligan

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Prince had a rib removed to reach. Allegedly :eek:

21. Make it Work

Make it Work New Member

You have made a really difficult decision, but it really will be worth it in the end. Get some incentives and targets in place. I told my partner that I was going to save £100 for every stone I lost, and he said he would match it. Oxford street here I come.!!!! This is really keeping me going. Tell as many people you know that you are on LT, a bit of positive peer pressure does the world of good. Keep up the good work. You can do it! and lastly Drink!! Drink!! Drink!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.