This is why I yoyo low losses :(

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Weight Loss Diaries' started by size102b, 26 April 2010 Social URL.

1. size102b

size102b Banned

I lost 1lbs last week
    I lost 1lbs this week

:confused: :confused:

I know its a loss and its beter than a sts or a gain BUT I worked really hard

I did 3 hours over 5 days on my treadmill,spring cleaned my house scrubbing carpets,drank fluids green tea and stuck to my plan didnt go over and had 2 less over the week....

I did my measurements and from last month they arent great ?

This always happens to me since I kept doing VLCD I have slow losses I know they lower our metabolism to 0 but I havent done a VLCD for months?

It maybe totm I never know except my moods change which was last week as I have a coil,so maybe its that ?

I have 6 stone 3 to target so have loads to lose and I did set a target of oct 2011 my birthday but was hoping as I had a faster start this time on ww that id do 2lbs most weeks?

I asked how do people lose 4-5lbs a week on ww,I do as plan says and Im now worried it will go to 1/2lbs and sts next?

Any help would be appreciated,I do this alone at home so have no leader to help

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. size102b

size102b Banned

4. blackwidow

blackwidow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    this is probs quite late but you need to persevere. your metabolism isnt something that will fix itself overnight - it will take a while for your body to register the changes.

dont push yourself too hard with the exercise and the food - stick to your points and 30mins exercise a day a few days a week will help boost your metabolism gently without leaving you feeling lethargic and sick of such a drastic exercise and diet change that you really cant sustain long term.

1lb a week is still brilliant - thats still 52lbs in a year which is a hell of a lot of weight, and much better that you manage it in a year and keep it off than manage 8lbs in 2 weeks then feel so hungry that you binge and undo your hard work x

x_ali_x likes this.
  5. size102b

size102b Banned

Thanks guys ,I think I have to see 1-2lbs a week is right as it is lol :rolleyes:

xx

6. florabell

florabell Silver Member

Diet:
    WeightWatchers ProPoints
    I'm the same 102, have way more to lose than you but I get frustrated sometimes as my losses are between 1-2lb a week then sometimes a STS! But the girls here have given you great advice, we just have to stick at it and we will get there!!

All the best xo

7. size102b

size102b Banned

Weird this isnt a diary ???? Im sure I didnt put it in here lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.