This is why im doing slimmingworld..

i wish i had a photo to motivate me but i have never been slim :( *violins and sadness please*

I think i will just use my before and current photos to keep me on plan! and I need to get my focus on SO much (see my SUPER focus thread!!!) arrrgh!!!! 6 months girlies!!! help help - POW POW POW!

So here is my before photos (October 2009 in Mexico)

CIMG7244.JPG

CIMG7467.JPG

and my 'now' photo (which was me and Mr Ellebear on holibobs in Cuba last week - October 2010!!!)

P1050249-1.JPG

x

Ooh I haven't seen this particular pic chick! Ooolalaaaa! It's lushioso!! You look amazing (yet again!!!) Where's the top from hun? I want it!! All you other girls look incredible too!!! Now that's motivation!!! PS I'm too chicken to post pics of myself coz I'm too self-conscious!! Silly really!!!X

Ooh I haven't seen this particular pic chick! Ooolalaaaa! It's lushioso!! You look amazing (yet again!!!) Where's the top from hun? I want it!! All you other girls look incredible too!!! Now that's motivation!!! PS I'm too chicken to post pics of myself coz I'm too self-conscious!! Silly really!!!X

I love seeing all your pics EB!! So inspiring!

Funcurls I would love to see your pics too xxxx

WOW people. what a bunch of hotties you all are!!!

I have NO photos of me and i was never really 'slim' but Im determined to get there!!

keep up the good work everyone! x

Yes it is silly - get some pics up you gorgeous girl!!!!!

The top is from River Island - it has a bow across the back as well (covers up your bra strap!!!) - which makes it one of my fave tops at the mo!!!

xxxx

ellebear you really do look amazing hun!

I might have a gander in RI then!! I promise I won't wear it when I'm with you tho!! Although with a couple of quiffs we could be Jedward!! LOL!!X

You are all so gorgeous! I don't have a thin pic of me, or any pics of me at all in fact (on this laptop anyway) but I have a ton of outfits I want to buy and I look online for clothes all the time to keep me motivated! I am so sick of Evans! So here is a pic of the first of many dresses I will buy...

Attachments

• 38323tn.jpg
    38323tn.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 61
What a great idea, you all look fab!

I don't have a full body pic as I've never been 100% happy with my size even when I've lost 3 1/2 stone, I've never got to goal but I have facial pics I look at as I've put on so much weight in my face in the last couple of years I'd love to get back to this. I'm the one on the right. It was a good few years ago but I still would love to look like this again, I actually had some confidence then LOL.

untitled-2.jpg

What a great idea, you all look fab!

I don't have a full body pic as I've never been 100% happy with my size even when I've lost 3 1/2 stone, I've never got to goal but I have facial pics I look at as I've put on so much weight in my face in the last couple of years I'd love to get back to this. I'm the one on the right. It was a good few years ago but I still would love to look like this again, I actually had some confidence then LOL.

untitled-2.jpg

you pretty thing you!

Beautiful photos ladies!

i had my first app. at the bridal shop yesterday and best friend took a picky of the dress i liked the most, it stunning and i think i look really nice in it, so thats my second pic of inspiration now.. and its on my phone for any of my wobbley moments i might have when out and about.

Iv managed to get it onto comp but wont let me upload onto mini because its too big?? x

You look absolutly stunning!!! What a photo to keep you focused, you really are going to make a beautiful bride x

I think you might find that in wedding dress terms that is a size 10 I am sure they come up smaller than normal clothes sizes x

Wow you look stunning fern. I hope I look as good in a wedding dress one day. (I am married but I was 8 months pregnant so we only had a small RO wedding, we're having a big blessing in a couple years when I'm at target as I still want pics of me in a wedding dress lol)

How is it til your big day?
xxx

Back