This isn't easy when you're under the weather

Bibaloo

Hi all,

Well I've felt crappy today. Bit of a 24 hour bug I think. Typically I'm feeling a bit better now in time for work tomorrow (rolls eyes) and I'm starting to feel peckish but all I fancy eating is jam roly poly, custard and rice pudding. We have all three in the house.
I'm on a pp day so have got sone chicken out so I don't reach for the naughty stuff later.
This is hard!
Rant over :)

If u got some , try oat bran porridge with sugar free jelly powder mixed in. I have it every day for breakfast and it reminds me of a pudding! Hope u feel better x

Jade that sounds so funny! I'm willing to give it a go though in the name of Dukan research! What flavour do you recommend?!

Aw Bib, you poor thing! I had a bloody awful cold again last week and went off Dukan for a day or two...I gained 1.5lbs but my throat was KILLING me and I couldn't make it through without lemsip with honey in it x Anyway am losing again...Look after your health, don't pig out for the sake of it but if your body needs something stodgy have something stodgy and Dukan-y! :)

I've tried strawberry and raspberry and both are nice! I discovered it by accident one morning when I'd run out of sweetener. No u don't need anywhere near a whole sachet just use a sprinkling and taste it til u get it how u want! Let me no what u think!

So sorry to hear you're not well, B.

I don't think you'd be cheating if you went PV until the bug passes - and try some comfort food - like butternut squash mashed up with greek yogurt and a bit of chilli powder? Or frozen vanilla yogurt?

Aw thanks for the replies. I fought it and stuck to it and had an early night. Been feeling much better today but my tummy still goes bonkers when I eat - gripey. Still not right - salad for lunch was NOT good. Also had horrendous trapped wind. Felt like every pound has gone back on :(

I'm supposed to be on conso a week today but I'm so not ready yet. Need another half a stone I think x

Back