Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

This isn't easy when you're under the weather

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by Bibaloo, 16 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Bibaloo

Bibaloo Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi all,

Well I've felt crappy today. Bit of a 24 hour bug I think. Typically I'm feeling a bit better now in time for work tomorrow (rolls eyes) and I'm starting to feel peckish but all I fancy eating is jam roly poly, custard and rice pudding. We have all three in the house.
    I'm on a pp day so have got sone chicken out so I don't reach for the naughty stuff later.
    This is hard!
    Rant over :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jade25

Jade25 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(12.89%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    If u got some , try oat bran porridge with sugar free jelly powder mixed in. I have it every day for breakfast and it reminds me of a pudding! Hope u feel better x

4. Bibaloo

Bibaloo Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Ooo interesting! Do you put a whole sachet of jelly in?

5. willbefabulousat26

willbefabulousat26 Likes to Dukan

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(13.74%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Jade that sounds so funny! I'm willing to give it a go though in the name of Dukan research! What flavour do you recommend?!

6. wkdstepmum

wkdstepmum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(4.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Aw Bib, you poor thing! I had a bloody awful cold again last week and went off Dukan for a day or two...I gained 1.5lbs but my throat was KILLING me and I couldn't make it through without lemsip with honey in it x Anyway am losing again...Look after your health, don't pig out for the sake of it but if your body needs something stodgy have something stodgy and Dukan-y! :)

7. Jade25

Jade25 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(12.89%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I've tried strawberry and raspberry and both are nice! I discovered it by accident one morning when I'd run out of sweetener. No u don't need anywhere near a whole sachet just use a sprinkling and taste it til u get it how u want! Let me no what u think!

8. Atropos

Atropos Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.41%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    So sorry to hear you're not well, B.

I don't think you'd be cheating if you went PV until the bug passes - and try some comfort food - like butternut squash mashed up with greek yogurt and a bit of chilli powder? Or frozen vanilla yogurt?

9. Bibaloo

Bibaloo Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Aw thanks for the replies. I fought it and stuck to it and had an early night. Been feeling much better today but my tummy still goes bonkers when I eat - gripey. Still not right - salad for lunch was NOT good. Also had horrendous trapped wind. Felt like every pound has gone back on :(

I'm supposed to be on conso a week today but I'm so not ready yet. Need another half a stone I think x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.