This isn't easy when you're under the weather

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by Bibaloo, 16 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Bibaloo

Bibaloo Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi all,

Well I've felt crappy today. Bit of a 24 hour bug I think. Typically I'm feeling a bit better now in time for work tomorrow (rolls eyes) and I'm starting to feel peckish but all I fancy eating is jam roly poly, custard and rice pudding. We have all three in the house.
    I'm on a pp day so have got sone chicken out so I don't reach for the naughty stuff later.
    This is hard!
    Rant over :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jade25

Jade25 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(12.89%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    If u got some , try oat bran porridge with sugar free jelly powder mixed in. I have it every day for breakfast and it reminds me of a pudding! Hope u feel better x

4. Bibaloo

Bibaloo Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Ooo interesting! Do you put a whole sachet of jelly in?

5. willbefabulousat26

willbefabulousat26 Likes to Dukan

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(13.74%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Jade that sounds so funny! I'm willing to give it a go though in the name of Dukan research! What flavour do you recommend?!

6. wkdstepmum

wkdstepmum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(4.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Aw Bib, you poor thing! I had a bloody awful cold again last week and went off Dukan for a day or two...I gained 1.5lbs but my throat was KILLING me and I couldn't make it through without lemsip with honey in it x Anyway am losing again...Look after your health, don't pig out for the sake of it but if your body needs something stodgy have something stodgy and Dukan-y! :)

7. Jade25

Jade25 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(12.89%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I've tried strawberry and raspberry and both are nice! I discovered it by accident one morning when I'd run out of sweetener. No u don't need anywhere near a whole sachet just use a sprinkling and taste it til u get it how u want! Let me no what u think!

8. Atropos

Atropos Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.41%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    So sorry to hear you're not well, B.

I don't think you'd be cheating if you went PV until the bug passes - and try some comfort food - like butternut squash mashed up with greek yogurt and a bit of chilli powder? Or frozen vanilla yogurt?

9. Bibaloo

Bibaloo Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Aw thanks for the replies. I fought it and stuck to it and had an early night. Been feeling much better today but my tummy still goes bonkers when I eat - gripey. Still not right - salad for lunch was NOT good. Also had horrendous trapped wind. Felt like every pound has gone back on :(

I'm supposed to be on conso a week today but I'm so not ready yet. Need another half a stone I think x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.