this re-start is different!!!

emilyj

I have been here for what feels like 100 times, I seem to manage a week and then break it and I just dont know why!! My first go at a vlcd I found it so easy sticking to it 100% for months and loosing 5 stone but since putting it all back on again I just dont seem to be able to get into the same place :cry:
Today is day one, just woke up and thought right I have to start this, I'm just scared that I'm going to fail AGAIN

Don't set yourself up for failure

Positive attitude

Clear the kitchen and get things organised. You can and you will

Make sure failure is not an option

Good luck hun Xx

Thanks for your reply, I know your right! I think I find it hard because I have two young children and I have to feed them and my husband but this didn't get to me before, I just need to fine that head space again.xx

You can do it..... come on here if your tempted!!!

Good luck hun.... one day at a time!!! X

It's bloody hard - I struggled like mad over the weekend, and I was snappy and short tempered. But everytime I feel like giving in, I just say to myself "Size 12!" Do I want that food, or do I want to get into a pair of size 12 skinny jeans??

I'm lucky in that I'm only doing this for another couple of week before I do a weeks re-feed, but it still feels like I have an eternity to go!

I have been here for what feels like 100 times, I seem to manage a week and then break it and I just dont know why!! My first go at a vlcd I found it so easy sticking to it 100% for months and loosing 5 stone but since putting it all back on again I just dont seem to be able to get into the same place :cry:
Today is day one, just woke up and thought right I have to start this, I'm just scared that I'm going to fail AGAIN

Hey Emily! The fact you had such an amazing weightloss the first time says it all! Course u can do it again :)! I know it's easier said than done but just try not to think about it. I'm going into my third week and honestly the amount of parties and do's that have happened in the last 14 days have been ridiculous and what's amazing is the fact that I didn't once feel phased by not being able to eat or drink at them which is great! I think the main battle is your mind and once u get in the right mind set u have half the battle won :). We can all do this surely! We'll just all give each other the gentle nudge we need from time to time lol. Good luck with your first week :) xx

Hey Emily! The fact you had such an amazing weightloss the first time says it all! Course u can do it again :)! I know it's easier said than done but just try not to think about it. I'm going into my third week and honestly the amount of parties and do's that have happened in the last 14 days have been ridiculous and what's amazing is the fact that I didn't once feel phased by not being able to eat or drink at them which is great! I think the main battle is your mind and once u get in the right mind set u have half the battle won :). We can all do this surely! We'll just all give each other the gentle nudge we need from time to time lol. Good luck with your first week :) xx

Thanks i know your right, i can do this!!

This is what i say to myself as i lots lots and put it back on & have struggled to do a vlcd properly.

Have patience with yourself. Try and remember how good it felt to be smaller last time.
Make up yr mind here and now that u did it b4 u can do it again. Prepare for maintenance, it's more important than losing the weight. Skinny jeans here I come!

restarts are the hardest i think! Once you find the right inspiration motivation & goals it gets easier, I lost loads on CD a couple of years ago & have been trying to restart ever since, but i also learnt what i could cheat with & hardly affect weight losses, thats the part I've had to forget about this time round.

Daily weigh in's have also gone out the window this time too, in the past i would get excited about daily losses I was an expert knowing what water weighed toilet trips meals etc but the better my daily losses became the worse my blowouts at weekends... so best foot forward, threw the scales away and only food in the house is what my kids like but i dont.... one day at a time we can all master this forever :)

Back