• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

This should be banned from women's fitness magazines!! (Food kinda mentioned)

Caz

Slimming down the aisle
oooooooooooooooooo custard cream for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(:(:(

Caz

Slimming down the aisle
I also really want shortbread now too! That's what I 'fell' to the other night. Darn.

Caz

Slimming down the aisle
Haha I just realised what area the shortbread represents!! hahaha

I think my all time favourite is a chocolate hobnob!

MinnieMel

Why Be Normal?
LancsLass -- We can split the Fingers.

It is American Girl Scout Cookie sales time -- and they have the most awesome cookies. The Thin Mints, Samoas, Peanut Butter ones, etc. are to die for! I plan to buy my usual case of cookies (12 boxes) and freeze them.

Then, when I am at goal -- and maintaining. I'll open a box of Thin Mints -- divide it into little calorie controlled portions, and treat myself to two with a cuppa once a day.

I'll have to break into portions and put the rest in the freeze in the detached garage (or better yet the neighbour's locked freezer) or I'll eat the whole box. I have no self-control when it comes to these things.

MM

Last edited:

Caz

Slimming down the aisle
I want to try them! I see them on american shows and they always seem so good, why can't you get them here?!

FoOd Mentioned

If you have a connection -- as in the mother of an American Girl Scout I am sure she can give you a box. I'll get an extra Thin Mint and leave it in the freezer for you, and when we go to the SeaLife in Birmingham I'll PM you. And, we can arrange a drop off. Very spy guy, no? But, you'll need to divide 'em up and ration them. Moderation is key.

MM

Caz

Slimming down the aisle
MM that sounds good to me! Freezer and moderation it is though! I LOVE the sea life centre!! It's amazing, one of my favourite places. I'm going to Barcelona in April and really looking forward to going to the one there.