this shud b ok right?

mazzyboo

i usually drink peppermint but partner buys various herbal teas and tried the pukka three mint and its lovely just wanted to check if the other two mints were fine or too sweet? i figured as they're all green leaf it should b ok?

Peppermint leaf (34%), spearmint leaf (34%) fieldmint leaf (32%)

As long as its leaf with no extra sugar then you should be good. I love peppermint tea so might give this a go too.

I agree, I think as long as it's leaf your fine. It's so frustrating because I love the look of some of the petal and fruit teas :rolleyes:

Cammomile is flower or leaf? Not sure but I do have the occasional one.

Oh no! I've been drinking cranberry, raspberry and elderflower all week!! :sigh: Will these be affecting ketosis?

If it hasn't so far then you're probably ok. Some people drop out easier than others. Rule on LL was only teas made from leaf were acceptable. Any citrus affects loss.

Oh dear! I haven't been able to weigh myself for a while because I've been at my family's house. I'll know on Friday if its affected my weight loss. It would be so so annoying if a herbal tea knocked me out of ketosis! It's not even worth it haha! :rolleyes:

I think you would be insanely hungry if it had. Your calorie deficit will still ensure a loss so I'm sure you'll have a nice surprise waiting for you. Good luck.

Especially with spiced apple which is a def nono!

Back