Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

this site is GREAT!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by dizzy154, 11 September 2008 Social URL.

1. dizzy154

dizzy154 Member

Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I am so pleased i found this site ... i really think its going to help me get through all the rough patches.
    i find myself thinking "oh god is it worth it!" & then i come on here and read & post messages which give me so much more incentive. the photos before & after are soooo brilliant!
    & its great to know that there are others doing the same as me..... go ladys we will do it!!!!! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. milena_woking

milena_woking Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I aslo think the site is great and it'g good to share the same up's and down's while on CD.. :)

4. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yes this site is the best. Good luck on your weight loss

5. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    its a great place.xx

6. Tubs

Tubs Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    This site is fantastic :D I lost 2st on ww forum here last year, I've 'only' put on 1st of it over the year(I say only because I usually put it all back on +1st!). The people here are great, I love looking at the photos. When I get to my goal I'll add pics too :D

7. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

I love this site too! keep popping throughout the day to keep me inspired, loved the inspiration slide show, came in handy on days 3-4!!

8. wannawearabikini

wannawearabikini Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I love it too. Haven't posted much but been getting loads of inspiration and motivation from it!

9. smurf

smurf Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(29.69%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet.
    if it wasnt 4 this site i think i would have caved in the first day! all i can say is thanks 2 you all.xx

10. angie-bum

angie-bum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.87%)
    Diet:
    Vlcd/lchf
    I am here first thing in the morning and then last thing at night. I make the whole VLCD thing normal. I do not feel I am alone in my quest and reading everyone's posts has totally convinced me I can do this, so much so that I have lost nearly 2 stone and am looking forward to shifting the next 3

Good luck with your quest =)

11. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Wants to shed pounds more

I am finding it a godsend as sometimes I feel like I am on a little island on my own, with nothing but shakes/soups to keep me company. Its good to hear the success stories too :)

12. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    cd
    without this site i dont know what i would do either x

13. edibeedee

edibeedee Optifast Girl!

Diet:
    Optifast
    ITA with all the comments so far. I am on Optifast but have not found a support forum that is as active as this one. The one good one I found seemed to kind of fizzle out in the sprig/early summer. From reading all the post on this site, I know the challenges, hopes frustrations, successes etc. are the same between CD and OF. I hope you all don't mind that I "weigh in" on this board.
    BTW I would love to add my ticker, could someone direct me to a post about how to do it, I know there most likely is one but cant seem to find it.

14. raven123

raven123 Member

Hi All

This forum is like having lots of friends who are all know what its like to be on a diet. Within minutes if you need support - it will be there. Its fabulous and has helped me to lose 4 stones. Something I would never have been able to do on my own. So thank you everyone and good luck with your cd journeys

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.