• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

this site is GREAT!!!!!

C: 12st8lb G: 10st0lb
I am so pleased i found this site ... i really think its going to help me get through all the rough patches.
i find myself thinking "oh god is it worth it!" & then i come on here and read & post messages which give me so much more incentive. the photos before & after are soooo brilliant!
& its great to know that there are others doing the same as me..... go ladys we will do it!!!!! :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
This site is fantastic :D I lost 2st on ww forum here last year, I've 'only' put on 1st of it over the year(I say only because I usually put it all back on +1st!). The people here are great, I love looking at the photos. When I get to my goal I'll add pics too :D

LellyCD

Trying to stay healthy!
I love this site too! keep popping throughout the day to keep me inspired, loved the inspiration slide show, came in handy on days 3-4!!

smurf

Silver Member
S: 16st5lb C: 11st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 26.8 Loss: 4st12lb(29.69%)
if it wasnt 4 this site i think i would have caved in the first day! all i can say is thanks 2 you all.xx

S: 17st8lb C: 16st12lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 34.8 Loss: 0st10lb(4.07%)
I am here first thing in the morning and then last thing at night. I make the whole VLCD thing normal. I do not feel I am alone in my quest and reading everyone's posts has totally convinced me I can do this, so much so that I have lost nearly 2 stone and am looking forward to shifting the next 3

Good luck with your quest =)

Snowbaby

Wants to shed pounds more
I am finding it a godsend as sometimes I feel like I am on a little island on my own, with nothing but shakes/soups to keep me company. Its good to hear the success stories too :)

ITA with all the comments so far. I am on Optifast but have not found a support forum that is as active as this one. The one good one I found seemed to kind of fizzle out in the sprig/early summer. From reading all the post on this site, I know the challenges, hopes frustrations, successes etc. are the same between CD and OF. I hope you all don't mind that I "weigh in" on this board.
BTW I would love to add my ticker, could someone direct me to a post about how to do it, I know there most likely is one but cant seem to find it.

Hi All

This forum is like having lots of friends who are all know what its like to be on a diet. Within minutes if you need support - it will be there. Its fabulous and has helped me to lose 4 stones. Something I would never have been able to do on my own. So thank you everyone and good luck with your cd journeys