This time i am going to DO IT :-D

hadgy

Feel free to add me on FB
Hello i am back and starting again :D

After a awful year (this one isn't turning into a good one either but this is going to be a positive diary so we won't get into that :rolleyes:) i am back to start my healthy life journey again :D

I haven't braved the scales yet but will be after my weekend away so i will update my details then :eek:

I am just doing my own healthy eating at home as i work shifts (yes i finally got a job woo hoo) and never know what i am working to attend meetings but i managed it this way before and with the great help and support of this forum i am sure i can do it again :D plus the minimins app on my iphone will come in very handy im sure.

I going away for a few days on Thursday and wont be home till next Monday but im attempting to start my diet tomorrow as i feel in the right mind to start again so want to get started ASAP and i am only visiting family so it won't be to bad ;)

Thats all for now and i hope all my old weightloss buddies are still doing well :D

Byeeee xxx

Hello!
I joined the forum last year but did nothing with it. Lost 2 stone at WW but then put half a stone back on after I quit smoking.
I'm now doing SW as fancied a change.
I want to lose that 7lbs I put on and then probably another stone and a half on top of that :)

Back