This time I WILL do it :D

Had an absolutely lovely evening last night with my friends and their kiddies :)

I stayed 100% :happy036:even tho everyone else had a lovely looking indian meal. Afterwards my friend brought out these amazing looking deserts :sigh: a cheesecake, black forrest gateau and double chocolate cake. I am really impressed with myself and SO pleased as today I'd of been feeling naffy.

I stepped on the scales this morning and OMG my hard work has been rewarded ...16st 13 1/2lbs :D woohooo I'M under the 17st mark :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
x x x

ooooh! So pleased for you hun :D

Congratulations! It's a NLHN (new left-hand number) day for me too! I've just burst through the 15 stone barrier! 14st 13lbs today! :D :D :D

Bring on the champers.......errr well maybe not. Fizzy water anyone?

Dx

Defo with you on the fizzy water ;) ...think we should do a MASSIVE lipotrim get together when we've all hit goal :D now that would be a fantastic do :D x x x

ooooh! So pleased for you hun :D

Congratulations! It's a NLHN (new left-hand number) day for me too! I've just burst through the 15 stone barrier! 14st 13lbs today! :D :D :D

Bring on the champers.......errr well maybe not. Fizzy water anyone?

Dx
Amazing!!! Well done to you!!! Hoping for the 15's soon too!!! x

Just made myself giggle...I've only got to lose another 4.5lbs and then I'll of lost 2stone :D ...SOOOO wanna get that this coming friday ;) x x x

~lol~ its catching ;) ...giggles and thinks of Mrs Doyle ;) lol x x x

Day 33 ~31st October 2011

Yesterday night I was really struggling so ended up putting myself to bed at 8.45pm :( ...slept really well and managed to avoid caving :) so was worthwhile.

I need to up my water intake as I've gotten very slack with that over the weekend. I can manage the 4litres during the week easily with working...but at the weekend I tend to be busier doing other things to remember to keep drinking ~lol~

Happy Halloween Everyone x x x

Hi Trueleame, just wanted to say how well I think your doing and what a fantastic positive attitude you have hun, also ty so much for all of the advice and encouragement.... I think if you can do this and Dee and Peachpip etc etc then so can I.... Well bloomin done!! That goes to you ALL as well..... Cheers girls XX

Yesterday night I was really struggling so ended up putting myself to bed at 8.45pm :( ...slept really well and managed to avoid caving :) so was worthwhile.

I need to up my water intake as I've gotten very slack with that over the weekend. I can manage the 4litres during the week easily with working...but at the weekend I tend to be busier doing other things to remember to keep drinking ~lol~

Happy Halloween Everyone x x x

Happy Haloween to you too honey! Glad the early night kept you on track - keep drinking! xx

Aw thanks lou :) we all help each other out when needed ;)

I am having a struggling day today...not sure whether its TOTM gonna strike again :( hope not as haven't had a week free yet :( which SUCKS!!!!!

I am doubling up on the tablets I take as that apparently can stop it happening. I just want 1 week of nothing please :(

Think that's why I'm having such a bad day today. Also I'm struggling to get back to drinking the 4litres of water I need to be putting away daily. I suppose I can't have smooth sailing all the way through...have to face the tough times at some point. x x x

Aw thanks lou :) we all help each other out when needed ;)

I am having a struggling day today...not sure whether its TOTM gonna strike again :( hope not as haven't had a week free yet :( which SUCKS!!!!!

I am doubling up on the tablets I take as that apparently can stop it happening. I just want 1 week of nothing please :(

Think that's why I'm having such a bad day today. Also I'm struggling to get back to drinking the 4litres of water I need to be putting away daily. I suppose I can't have smooth sailing all the way through...have to face the tough times at some point. x x x
:bighug::bighug:

Thanks Dee ...just having a feeling sorry for myself kinda day today :(

I hate it when this happens but it'll pass I'm sure x x x

Sucks being woman hey!! Sorry your having a tough day... Hope it improves for you hun... get your other half to do something nice to take your mind off it for a while... foot massage? Lol if you can as I know what men can be like ha ha All my love to you and keep your chin up... ps I struggle with the water intake too.... might be half my prob!! Love L xx

i was having one of those days yesterday hun, feel so much better today just kick back tonight and try to chill out xxx

Haven't had a chance to relax tonight as my daughter wanted to go trick or treating :( ... that really didn't help the situation...now feet hurt and I'm sodding freezing cold to top it off! I am gonna have a warm bath (which will be run by my OH ) :) and then I'll go and curl up in bed I think. As I'm really aching tonight...think the nurse might have been right about coming down with something :( x x x

Hey girls im new here on day 5. Have been doing great but struggling tonight with all the sweets in the house for halloween! Really trying not to give in. Would love 2 stone off for Christmas:D

Day 34~1st November 2011

Today feeling like I'm coming down with something which would explain feeling naffy and the dizzy spells as well. Hopefully won't have to resort to anything else other than paracetomol and water!

Although feeling better about the diet again today and ladies it did work ;) so far ~lol~ hopefully a week of not being on will sort me out as well :)

I am going with the chalking 1 meal up at a time today as I seriously need to break this diet down again. Not sure why but I am really struggling to make it to each shake time...well can hardly say meal time~lol~

I am so doing this today...it might be easier if I can up my water intake. I really haven't been having enough water this week at all :( and I think that is why I'm struggling so much.

Anyway today is another day ;) shake 1 done :) ...now to get the water bottle and start chalking those up today :) x x x

That's the spirit Hun! Just give the water all you've got and will help you tons :) I forced it a bit at first but now it's normal to have 4ltrs a day... You can do it bird! Xx

Back