This time I WILL do it :D

Make you feel uncomfortable if you've STS due to TOTM and if only a small loss give you a horrid look and make Snyd remarks when they think you can't hear them :(

Generally unhelpful to anyone on a diet but because this is so hard I honestly thought they would be more helpful and encouraging or have I got it wrong? X x x

Really glad to hear you are changing chemists as the old ones sound unhelpful and probably have no understanding of how hard this is. Hope the new one is fabulous and gives you all the support you deserve :) this journey is hard enough without the chemist making it harder and making you feel bad xx

Thanks Katie it is hard doing this diet and the chemist I went to said she'd done it but surely if that was the case she'd of understood just how difficult it is at times?

I really am not sure she had because she's tiny and the other girl behind the counter has apparently done it but not meaning to sound mean I don't think she should comment on my weight at her size! Lol

Just thinks it's best all round to change as I dread going over to see them :( which isn't how it should be I feel.

So going with a clean slate on Wednesday :) fingers crossed they are better. As want to stick with 1 chemist and stay there lol x x x

Thanks Katie it is hard doing this diet and the chemist I went to said she'd done it but surely if that was the case she'd of understood just how difficult it is at times?

I really am not sure she had because she's tiny and the other girl behind the counter has apparently done it but not meaning to sound mean I don't think she should comment on my weight at her size! Lol

Just thinks it's best all round to change as I dread going over to see them :( which isn't how it should be I feel.

So going with a clean slate on Wednesday :) fingers crossed they are better. As want to stick with 1 chemist and stay there lol x x x

I think some of them just say they have when really they've just watched the dvd and decided they could do it so might as well say they have.

I'm glad you have another chemist within your area that you can change too and i'm sure they've got to be better than the current one, the law of averages would say so.

Good luck and let us all know how they are xx

Oh my god how rude!! Get changed Hun! They should show you nothing but support and advice not nasty comments xx

13th December 2011

Really struggling this week with the whole diet. I haven't stuck 100% to it and scales have shown a gain of about 2lbs which isn't terrible considering how bad I've actually been ....BUT ...ENOUGH'S ENOUGH!

________________________________ < line drawn and that's it ...gonna try and be 100% today as I've got a new WI tomorrow so we'll see how it goes...all I can do is keep trying...really feeling like I've lost moment since not being able to go swimming which sucks. I know once Xmas is outta the way work isn't so MANIC and I can get back to swimming :D

I am NOT giving up ...but think I needed to be a bit bad to get refocused again...I am determind get into the 15's for Xmas day ...so I've got 12 days to shift 13lbs which is TOTALLY doable!!! The more ya drink ;) and all that ....just gotta stay strong which with feeling low atm isn't helping but I'll keep plodding on like that lil donkey in the story and I WILL get there ;) lol x x x

You go girl! You can do it xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm not giving up. Just got a bit slack but now really trying to get back on track. I'm counting tomorrow as Day 1 as I've got WI in the morning so will see how much damage I have done with not sticking to this 100%

All I can do is keep trying ...I won't give up as I have my wedding to keep me focused! It's also hard to get warm ATM and that has been part of the problem I'm just so blinking cold all the time x x x

Tomorrow is a fresh day tru you can do this think of the dress!! When is your big day?? I'm the same as you not feeling this diet the last week so think I'm going to go on refeed tonight and just do maintenance over Christmas and get stuck back in January!! x

I am starting tomorrow as Day 1 :) fresh start clean slate kinda thing. I am going to have a meal tonight and start back into tomorrow doing it properly no bars just shakes!

I have to get my mind in the right place to do this diet. I am getting married on the 29th August 2012 :) that is my goal date! I will have to order my dress by February so I have a bit of time to get to goal :) and once Xmas is over I can get swimming again which keeps me well on track x x x

Right ladyface!! Sorry i've not been around and you've been struggling.... Come on back.... back at it!!! I will be back with you in 2 weeks or so....

Think dress.....think dress..... THINK DRESS!!!!!

Love ya!!

Hi Tru, you can do it hun.... its just a little blot on the landscape thats all.... like you say keep trying and never give up... thats my motto atm as well ;).... Love to you and keep strong Lou xxx

Thanks ladies :) I'm back on it today and going for WI at new chemist so will see how it goes and report back later x x x

Back from new chemist :) she was lovely very understanding about the diet and how hard it is. Hopefully I will get more support from her :) at least she seemed more caring about it which is a good thing. Got weighed and I'm 107kg which is 16st 11lbs so only 1lb heavier than last weigh in which is good believe me lol

Onwards and inwards now :) x x x

that pesky 1lb will be off in a blink of an eye well done and good luck with your brand new start ! Glad you have found a better pharmacist mine is brilliant and it makes all the difference seeing a friendly and supportive face once a week, i hope the next three days go by easily as Deezer so rightly says THINK DRESS x

Hi hun, glad you have found a nice lady/chemist, makes all the difference, and that 1lb can go and do one eh.... lol.... soon be off L XXXX

Glad your chemist is much nicer :) x

thats brill news hun, hopefully this one will support you til the end... dress time soon hun!! xx

Thanks peeps :) it does make it SO much easier when you have support rather than critisms!

Funniest bit is the chemist is on the same parade of shops as my wedding dress shop ;) now if that doesn't keep me focused lol x x x

Back