This time I WILL do it :D

:( awww bless her hope she recovers quickly.... get the anti viral spray out and wear gloves hopefully you might not get it... (ever hopeful me!) Hugs to you and hope you get some rest today BOTh of you... xxxx

Thankfully it seems that it might have been a 24hr bug. She had perked up by late evening and managed to eat a sandwich for dinner :) which has stayed put lol.

My tummy ATM feels very delicate shall we say! So makes drinking diet a good option lol x x x

Awww Glad she's ok!!! And that you are!!!

Well done for staying on track when your feeling ropey!!!

XX

Oh that's good to hear Tru! So pleased that littley is on the mend. Let's hope you've escaped with 'delicate'. Keep shaking hun!

Dx

GOOOAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

4 inches of snow outside but I feel like running around the garden in my PJs yelling.

So I'm waking all my Minimins friends up to come out and skip in cyber-snow with me

Come on girls!
Denise xxx

Tru?? Hows the puppy walking going and the shakes hun?? Hope your ok and all well in your household now.... love to you... Lou xxx

Well done Denise :) so pleased for you honey :) skips along x x x

Stepped on the scales this morning and down to 17st 4 1/2lbs :) so tad pleased with that. We haven't been to see puppy yet but going on Saturday but so stupidly excited about it :) like a kid at the best Xmas ever!!!! Lol

Hope your all doing well .. I will be posting on diary's later x x x

The pics the breeder took aren't overly good but were going up on Saturday and will take a couple I'm sure ;) then I'll post them.

Stepped on the scales and 1lb down already woohoo :) back on track it seems ladies :) thank you for all your support it means more than you know x x x

The pics the breeder took aren't overly good but were going up on Saturday and will take a couple I'm sure ;) then I'll post them.

Stepped on the scales and 1lb down already woohoo :) back on track it seems ladies :) thank you for all your support it means more than you know x x x

That's brilliant! Well done you!

Can't wait to see the puppy pics! xx

Just a quick check in ... Doing well so far drinking flavoured water is helping keep up my water intake to decent levels x x x

Just a quick check in ... Doing well so far drinking flavoured water is helping keep up my water intake to decent levels x x x

Excellent! Well done you! Keep it up babe

Dx

Right just a quick update :0) I'm going on holiday for a week as of Monday to Spain with my lil one, my mum and my nan :0) can't wait. I'll post some pics of the puppy before I go and will try and stay 100% whilst im away. I hope that you all keep strong and don't miss me too much ;0) x x x

Have fun Tru

xx

Have a lovely time and bring some warm sunshine back if they`ve got some...:D L xx

Aw you lot can make a girl cry with ur lovely comments x x x

I'll definitely try and bring the sun back ;) hope I might not feel so blooming cold ALL the time lol.

Dee...I'll miss u too honey x x x

Back