This time I WILL do it :D

Just back from visiting our new puppy :D sooooo excited about getting him now. He's called Detania's Voyage of Discovery ... pet name will be Disco :D

Hoping the piccies will upload :) x x x

Attachments

• SAM_1714.jpg
    SAM_1714.jpg
    477.9 KB · Views: 27
  • SAM_1712.jpg
    SAM_1712.jpg
    483.8 KB · Views: 22
Awwww! Gawjus!

Have a great time!

Xx

Happy Sunday Ladies :)

This morning bright an early got up and braved going to church ...OMG it was -2.5 on the car thermometer :( ...luckily I got to church early and nabbed the pew by the raditor :) so could warm up against that~lol~

I've found out that my mum's neighbour has said we can piggy back of his wireless...so I'll be able to update via my iphone whilst on holiday :D

It doesn't let me like things ...but can keep updating my diary and commenting on others :D so not all bad. Won't have too much time to miss me ;) lol

Right I'd better go and change up my pennies for holiday and then its off round to my nan's for her birthday bash :D .. bless she's 85 today but doesn't act it or look it! Hope I have her genes ~lol~ x x x

Happy Sunday Ladies :)

This morning bright an early got up and braved going to church ...OMG it was -2.5 on the car thermometer :( ...luckily I got to church early and nabbed the pew by the raditor :) so could warm up against that~lol~

I've found out that my mum's neighbour has said we can piggy back of his wireless...so I'll be able to update via my iphone whilst on holiday :D

It doesn't let me like things ...but can keep updating my diary and commenting on others :D so not all bad. Won't have too much time to miss me ;) lol

Right I'd better go and change up my pennies for holiday and then its off round to my nan's for her birthday bash :D .. bless she's 85 today but doesn't act it or look it! Hope I have her genes ~lol~ x x x

Happy Birthday Tru's Nan!

Glad you're gonna be checking in sweetie

xx

Thanks Denise :) I'm pleased I will be able to check in xxx

Hiya girlies I can get online whilst out in Spain so I'll be checking in regularly x x x

I've been 100% all day :0) even with travelling. So feeling pretty smug about it all ;0) hoping I can carry on for the rest of the week in such a good way x x x

I've been 100% all day :0) even with travelling. So feeling pretty smug about it all ;0) hoping I can carry on for the rest of the week in such a good way x x x

Oh smug suits you hun! You should wear it more often ;)
Well done!

xx

I think this week smug maybe my colour :0) lol x x x

Thanks Dee I'm doing rather well at the moment :0) and not finding it as difficult as I thought it would be which is a godsend x x x

I was really worrying about coming away whilst on LT, but I'm just having to plan things more which is no bad thing. I think that's been a problem all along when I was eating I wouldn't plan anything meals so I grabbed quick things. That is always my downfall so having to think ahead this week has helped me see that :)

Also stepped on the scales and it seems they are going the right way x x x

Trueleame said:
I was really worrying about coming away whilst on LT, but I'm just having to plan things more which is no bad thing. I think that's been a problem all along when I was eating I wouldn't plan anything meals so I grabbed quick things. That is always my downfall so having to think ahead this week has helped me see that :)

Also stepped on the scales and it seems they are going the right way x x x

Yay!! Well done Tru! Have a great time! Xxx

Cheers peachy I'm slightly amazed that I am on day 2 and still doing well. Even tho having to smell the gorgeous meals that are being made. Thankfully I'm able to use my phone so was chatting to my OH whilst everyone was eating which did help :)

Were having a fab time out here :) the weather is lovely x x x

Did you pack your scales? Lol! Have a great time! xx

Were at my mums villa ;0) and she has scales out here lol x x x

Back