This time I WILL get there!!!

Ang_47

Well, I have lost count of the number of diets I have been on over the years!!! You name it, Ive tried it, including slimming pills, all of which have been a complete dead loss!!!
THIS time I am determined, dont know why really that this time is different to all the others, but it is, this time I know I will get there!!! Maybe its cos this time I am doing it for me, no other reason!!!
Im hoping there are similar folk out there that are as determined as me, and I hope that you keep me updated on your success as I will with mine!!

So, I started on 27.05/12 Weight 11st 6lbs
:eek: My target is 8st 7lbs :sigh::sigh:
Dont think I was this heavy during any of my pregnancies (4)
After 10 days I was 10st 10lbs Woo hoo
:D That was 3 days ago!! Lost 10lbs in ten days, not bad going so am just hoping I keep that rate up!!!
What I dont understand, is Ketosis, yes I understand what it means etc., but Im confused as to whether its better to be dark pink or purple??!!??

Anyhoos, if anyone else out there is like me, just started out on the Lipotrim TFR then let me know how you're doing, maybe we can cheer each other on!!!

p.s. how the heck do you get one of those jazzy tracker thingies??
:confused:

Hi Ang, Nice to hear you are very positive, Im sure you will get that weight off in no time. I think there is a sticky at the top of the lipotrim forum that explains how to get a weight loss ticker. :)

With ketosis dont worry too much about the color, Once you have atleast pink on the ketostix you are in ketosis and they will vary during the day due to water and meals and stuffs. Like last night i had 2 different colors in the space of an hour! But to be honest I only test out of boredom :)

And good luck on the diet :)

if you click on the ticker it takes you to the page to create your own then you post it into your signature box, good luck :) xxxx

I'm the same chick!! Something just tells you its now or never...and I feel so much more determined then ever before!! Good luck and keep up the good workk!!! xx

Back