This time I will stick to it!!

ianrush9

Decidede to start again. I lost 1st 3lb last year and have slowly put it back on again. Crossed to the dark side and tried ww for a bit, lost half a stone then put 6lb back onn over christmas. Just cant seem to settle back in to it. Decided to join a group again, cant join my old one as I work at the group time now, so am joining on saturday with my mum. Wish me luck !!

good luck, decided today to do the same... so i am back here too with you :)

Good luck ladies. Welcome back :)

Good luck!! Pretty similar to myself - lost nearly a stone last year, gave up, faffed about with WW online for a bit, put all the weight back on, now doing SW at home. No plans for speedy losses, just need to keep going :)

Thanks mammaT. We can do this soon to be slim!!!! Normally I would stuff my face all week because i am starting on saturday, but I will try and stick to it this week as well.

Good luck!! Pretty similar to myself - lost nearly a stone last year, gave up, faffed about with WW online for a bit, put all the weight back on, now doing SW at home. No plans for speedy losses, just need to keep going :)

lol, that is exactly me -ww online. I have decided to go to class now thouh, I only ever seem to keep it up if I go to class!!

I'm finding that coming on here is really helping to keep me on track - get a daily dose of motivation & inspiration!

Doing good so far, bidding on the new 2012 books on eBay too so I can get the new info on the plans :) but gonna try to do mostly green... Had lovely comfort food for lunch, classic cheese and onion pie out of jan magazine :) yummy, now enjoying hot vimto.... Your right we can do it... I just need to change my mentality on it and make this change for life...

Doing good so far, bidding on the new 2012 books on eBay too so I can get the new info on the plans :) but gonna try to do mostly green... Had lovely comfort food for lunch, classic cheese and onion pie out of jan magazine :) yummy, now enjoying hot vimto.... Your right we can do it... I just need to change my mentality on it and make this change for
life...

its portion control with me to be honest. I am gonna try and fill up on my superfree like I did last year. oin to benidorm at easter for my cousins 30th and so want to wear a bikini!!!:(

Well day one done, in bed now... Not hungry, green day gone well... Had 9 syns.... When I am tired that's my eating trigger so best to sleep ? I have got left overs from today for tomorrow :) also cooked some pasta for easy grab able meal.... What plan you doing?

Good luck and well done for not deciding to pig out til Saturday. I always did that on the first weigh in and would always put on the first night!

Back