This time i'm a WeMITT!

Chuffy_29

Bring it on!
Hi everyone

I've been on the forum for about a year and done a couple of different programmes. I plan to do Slimming World this time as if i stick with it works for me and it's easy with my family. I need to lose about six stone, but will take it little steps. I hope that i can get to at least 4 stone lost as that will mean i can fit in to size 16 stuff and that makes shopping a whole lot easier!
I look forward to getting to know everyone :D

Hi Chuffy, welcome to WeMITT's! As I'm also doing slimming world all I can say is I think it's a good choice. Especially with feeding family we need 'normal' food just to make life easier!

Little steps like you say and before you know it big results.:)

Good luck you can do it.

Thanks Laura.
I started today, sort of, havn't had all syns as i didn't find my book and couldn't recall what many were...just knew salad cream was 2 per tblsp, so had some on my salad!

I've been looking around the confusing array of forums since re finding this site a couple of days ago - and thought that the WeMITT forum is the one for me. So I hope you don't mind me jumping in.

I've never been a serial dieter - a dabbler at best - but i've always been overweight and so now I think this is the time to do something about it.

I'm trying a healthy eating regime - mainly because I grow so many vegetables in the garden that I can't really join a group that has a strict menu system and let all my broad beans and beetroot etc. go to waste!

Back