Extra Easy Days This time im going to succeed

Hello Sw,
I'm new to the forum. I joined slimming world last night. The leader was friendly but didn't find slimmers friendly as everyone had someone to speak to.. Well I'm not going to let that stop me... I've weighed in at 14st 12.5lb. Got a lot to lose but aiming for the 13s as a starting goal..

I'm hoping this support on the forum will help me to be successful this time around.. Good luck to everyone on this weight loss journey x

You already took the first step to a slimmer you. Things can only get better from now. Hope you succeed on your journey good luck

Hi Destiny, its a big step to get yourself to that first meeting, well done. I started SW 6 weeks ago and have really enjoyed it. I found the second and third week difficult but I have got into the swing of it now. I am sure after a few weeks you will get chatting to some of the other people. Good luck x

Hey, I'm in the same boat, Consultant lovely but I guess I need to mingle a bit more and maybe chat to people first....I need to be less shy! :) Good luck xx

Stefanie said:
Hey, I'm in the same boat, Consultant lovely but I guess I need to mingle a bit more and maybe chat to people first....I need to be less shy! :) Good luck xx

Just saw your post... Good luck to you too.. The people who are clicky I just leave them were all on our own weight loss journeys and I'm trying to be positive. I hope your still hanging on in there??

Still hanging on in there! Been a very tough 2 weeks, was away at a festival and then got a chest infection so have missed two weigh-ins....I'm back in the zone and have been having a good week and back to class next week (fingers crossed with a loss!) How are you finding it? xx

Back