this time its going to work, its got to

plonks

hi there. done so many diets, ww several times, but mainly sw which i love, but always throw the towel in.

I have got to do something and do it all the way, sick of feeling a failure, i am 44 and i feel i slowing down, energy etc everything is an effort now, and its ridiculous. Only i can do this.

I need somthing i have to think about , make an effort with and i think WW is the answer,

i am looking forward to sharing this journey with you, and hope i can give you lots of support too

morning plonks and :welcome: to the forums! Everyone on here is really lovely and there is plenty of support and advice so you have come to the right place!

Good luck on your weight loss journey

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Hi plonks, I'm feeling the same as you. I'm a bit older than you, sick of starting and throwing the towel in. i never got to goal although i did really well on WW several years ago..always lose motivation for some reason.

anyway I just went back to my first meeting this morning..got all the books etc so am ready to go...

are you planning on doing it yourself or online or go to meetings?

good luck! we can do it this time

thank you for your replays, i am going to go back to class, i think i need that extra motivation. class is either tue night or wed morning. i work shifts so i should be able to make it to one or other.

I am so cross with myself, how easy i give in. so really going to try and discipline myself this time .

xxx

So are you starting classes this week plonks. I work shifts too but can manage to fit in a class a week even if its not the one I usually go to.

Good luck with your new start and yes you can do it this time

Hello I would recommend you drop the word DIET
Honestly its what I would tell everyone especially yoyoers as DIET means Deprived,Cant have,Hard,Alone all the words we associate with doing something we find nearly impossible?
If you find a plan you can use forever thats the battle over ww for me is the plan as I can have what I want in my points and with careful choices you can feel full.

Good Luck and hope you find this will work for you xx

Back