This time its the last time!!!

Bubblesgalore

Hi everyone :)
Having read through a lot of the weight loss diaries it seems it has really helped so many people to be able to put down what they are eating and feeling I thought I would start my own!!!
I have always been over weight but after the birth of my son (nearly 6 years ago) I just seem to have got bigger and bigger!!! So I have decided enough is enough and am going to change my whole way of life bit by bit!!! Scales are reading 20 st 5 :cry: at the moment - only comfort in that is that a few weeks back they read 21 st 3.:eek: I am really going to go for it now though and I know I can get there!!!
Weigh in day is Monday!
Cant wait!!!!

Heeellloooo :)

so happy to see your diary, well done!

I too have a 6 year old, and am just not fit or slim enough to play with him properly, so I have that for added motivation :D

Good luck at the gym, wow one at work, how great is that!

I look forward to posting in your diary regulary.

Fingers crossed for us all on Monday..clock ticking...tick tock :)

Thanks RainbowRose, it is huge motivation for me as well wanting to have the energy to play with my son. Cant wait for the time when he asks to go swimming and I am not filled with horror! He really really wants to go to Legoland but I worry so much about not fitting on the rides etc I havent taken him yet :-( One day tho!!!

Just got back from the gym - managed to do the full 40 minutes I had time for so quite pleased. Not sure how effective it was but sure I will get there!!! Cant go at the weekend but planning to take a long walk on Sunday and then hit the gym again on Monday.

Food so far today:

Breakfast: Porridge
Lunch: Ham Salad

Not sure what dinner will be yet but definitely something healthy and not our usual Friday night takeaway!!!

x

Well done on the gym workout at lunchtime, very impressive!
I discovered a love of walking I didn't know I had :rolleyes: walked through the woods yesterday and today, instead of going alone while my son is at school, I'm waiting for him to come home then we are going for a walk along the beach together. :):)

I can totally relate to theme parks etc, we went to disneyland paris last year for the first time..and I didn't go on anything with my son, except the train that toured the park as the seats were big enough! :cry: he went on all the rides with his daddy, while I 'waited and watched! :eek: I get upset still thinking of my wee boy's disappointed face when I kept saying, I'll wait here :cry:..we are going back this year..and I'm determined to enjoy it fully this time :D I didn't even attempt to fit in the seats, I just couldn't face the humilation incase I had been told to get off :eek:

Anyway, soon those days will be far behind us, and we will be rushing to join theme park queues :D My wee cherub would love legoland too!

It was very difficult for me to give up weekend takeaways (my biggest downfall!) but i force myself to have a WW ready meal curry or healthy option range of curry or something similiar when the family have their takeaway! In the early days, I had to sit in another room, to resist temptation from the aroma ;) I was soooo good for so many weekends, then....
I had a blowout when I was away in manchester for the weekend recently and gave in to temptation..oooh err :eek: :sigh:..felt yeuky for days afterwards :eek:
I intend to keep meals out or takeaways for special occasions every now and then in the long term future, but not once or twice a week like before!!!!! :eek:

What type of equipment are you using at the gym?

Today was the cross trainer and treadmill! Hoping to add some weights in fairly soon, the gym manager said would be a good idea to tone - we shall see tho, think I need to burn a bit first!

Roll on the day we are the first to get on those theme park rides! Can't wait!

Dinner tonight was vegetable spaghetti bolognese! Resisted take away so feeling quite pleased!

X

Thanks willsuceed, good luck with yours as well.
It is great having a gym at work but am paying for it today! Very achey! No pain no gain tho!!!

well done on resisting temptation of takeaway land :D My family don't have them often now, so I am adjusting to my complete weekend change of lifestyle lol..... slowly :)

Hope your aches recover soon :eek: I'd love a 'go' on a treadmill, but the place would have to be deserted first.....too embarrased :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hope you are having a good day :)

evening. good idea to start a diary. its great to get things written and off your chest.

good luck with your weight loss. sounds like you've had a good start :)

Hi guys thanks for the messages! Am definitely feeling less achey today which is good! Food been good today as well, always find it hard at the weekend!
Another reminder why I'm doing this - took my son to an outside birthday party and couldn't sit down cause wasnt sure the chairs would take the weight! Definitely gave some added motivation!
Hope uve all had a good Saturday! X

Enjoy your day :)

ooh as I've said...totally relate to being scared to sit down!!! :eek: :eek:

this time next year, we will be joining in the children's 'musical chairs'..and winning the prize at the end! lol

Rx

Lol! Def rainbowrose! Hope u had a great Sunday!

Not a bad day diet wise and went for a five mile walk in the park today as well. Going to hit the gym again tomorrow so feeling good about the exercise, just hoping for anything to have come off in tomorrows weigh in. Only started this on Thursday really so even 1 lb would be a bonus! Fingers crossed for everyone else with a Monday weigh in as well! X

thats a shame you felt you had to stand all that time. well soon you wont feel that way.
well done on your walk today. enjoy the gym tomorrow.
good luck with your weigh in tomorrow.

Back