this time ive got to do it

tomjess1

Well i think i should introduce myself as ive been posting a bit so i will give you all a little run down on me and who i am . My name is fran im going to be 40 in november (yikes) im married to a great fella and ive got two children tom whos 10 and jess whos 6 next week ive been a big girl all my life ive got 3 sisters who when we were growing up were alway alot slimmer then me , then at high school i was alway the fat girl who was bullied , when i got to about 19 i tried ww for the first time (but defo not the last) and so the story goes i met karl (the hubby) when i was 26 got married 3 years later then a year after that we had tom , 4 year latter jess arrived and in that time ive tried every diet going but always seemed to come back to ww , i have been on this roller coster for so long now that im dizzy :sigh: but ive decided ive had enough and i want to get off and live my life without my weight getting in the way , so ive made a desision that this is the last time i fill in a new started at ww and ive got to do it ,for me and no one else so hear goes nothing (apart from pounds and inches) and i know that you lovely people will be there for me so id like to thanks in advance and sorry for the rambling happy slimming every one and onward and upwards (or downwards when it comes to the scales ) x

hi tomjess1, good luck i'm sure you wont need it just don't go into wigan where all the pies are,lol, incase you're wondering i'm from the other side of wigan, inbetween wigan and skelmersdale

Good luck with everything :) if i can do it anyone can just don't let anyone stop you, keep believing in yourself and you'll do great :D xx

Welcome & good luck! It's exactly what i've said to myself too. This is the diet that will work and will stay off!
Everyone on here is really supportive and soo helpful.
Have a great week :) x

You will do it hun :)
WW is great cus u can still treat urself n its a plan u can stick to no matter how your lifestyle is
Just take it one week at a time x

Hiya well done on starting again . This is my millionth time as well but like you hopefully my last. Infeel different about it this time which is a good sign. Ww is great cos you can eat everything so dont feel like youre missing out. Best of luck to you this wk and let us know how youre getting on x x x

Thanks you guys it means a lot that you have replied , it funny but it does feel different this time , even the hubby said the other day that im different eg putting make up on and doing my hair but when im struggling i dont want to do my hair and make up i want to be invisable if that makes sense , ive set myself mini goals but theres no pressure to get them , in the past i would put myself under so much that there was no way i would get there , also ive set a goal weight this time somthing ive never done before , but it really does feel like the last time and i will do it , i cant say i will be perfect all the time we all slip up but its getting back on the plan that has got to be the aim , sorry im rambling again again thanks i will let you know how i get on :) x

Back