This time last year....

Lucylu79

Gold Member
...How did you get on weighing in????

Were you nervous like me!!!

I'm looking to set my target once i've lost the Xmas bulge and was wondering if anyone out there is still going to class, perhaps at target and very much remebers this time last year!!!

Did you gain? Were you good and lost it the next week or did New Years get in the way!!! :)

last year i gained 4lb xmas week and then went back to losing. i think it will be around the same this year and i did have a 3lb gain last week too but i've been back on plan properly since yesterday and feel better now. we'll be having some nibbles on new years eve but i'm not drinking and i can make some low syn stuff to eat :)

Well since wed's weigh in I have eaten all the naughty Xmas goodies that i'd usually over endulge in and yesterday morning I felt awful! So so bloated and just couldn't face anything else and so I stepped on my scales - Yikes - 7lb gain! I was 100% yesterday and only had 5 syns and today i'm showing a 2lb gain. My scales don't match classes but if I could gain around 2 i'd be so happy.

good luck with your wi, mines thursday, whatever we gain it'll come off easily enough by being back on plan. had a 6lb gain after my summer holiday and the week after 5.5lb came straight back off. main thing is we stick to going to wi and keeping a check on it :) hope it goes well x

This time last year I was 3st heavier. Started S W in January, got to target in July, after losing 2.5 stone. Feel so much better, yes I have obviously gained a bit over Xmas but am going to w i tomorrow to keep a close eye on things. There is no way I am every going back to where I was this time last year. Hope everyone gets on OK at w i

Cant believe I only gained 0.5lbs over Xmas!!!!!! Over the moon, still in target whoop whoop, and got into a size 10 dress yesterday

Back