THIS WEEKS WEIGH IN

Shazpaz

Well guys, as much as I say I'm not bothered about the weight now...its the size as I'm aiming for my size 12 jeans, I was chuffed to bits today to have lost 5lbs.

Please do not worry that you will gain the weight when you come off the diet. I've been off the diet for about a month or so before this week and the councellor could not believe I had only gained 1lb, so I'm now another 4lbs down (thats now 8lbs under my original target). I'm not amending the ticker as I don't want to be obsessed with the weight loss.

I LOVE SSing......its FANTASTIC!!!

wow well done you,
thats fab you maintained so well,and excellent loss for this week too hun,
elaine x

well done chicken fab loss....sooooo do they fit?

well done chicken fab loss....sooooo do they fit?

I can get in them, but they dont fit nice. They are too tight.

I'm not talking about camels and muffin tops again, but I think you get my drift!!!!

Well done Shaz xx

Fab Shaz!

:)

Thanks guys.

I just don't understand how much weight there is between dress sizes!!!

I've not dropped a dress size in TWO STONES!!!!!!!!!!!!

When is it going to happen?????????

you will be there soon hunni... i have been the same size for yonks tooooo but it WILL happen

Well done Shaz, you are doing fantastically.

x

well done Shaz ;) ooooo size 12 woohoo :party0048:(wont be long ey .. jeans will fit pppuuurrrfffeeeccccctttt )

well done shaz, you look great in your pics

Well done Shaz. Ull proberly come down 2 sizes at once...lol.

thats great Shaz well done x

Ohh thats so wonderful Shaz, you really deserve it babe!! Thanks for sharing its great to hear the successes. As you know I have pushed my target, half afraid of refeed I think!! Well done again!!

Back