Thomasina's EE journey to being a mummy.

Zenaworrier

Back to reality!
Hi guys,

I thought I would start posting instead of lurking around this forum!

Well a little of about my dieting life! I lost nearly 2 stone in 2010 using Lipotrim and kept it off for a year and a half until I damaged my knee and stopped exercising and started comfort eating. In the mean time I have been doing ww which I enjoy but haven't found it very productive.

Due to some personal upheaval recently I have been comfort eating and have put on 2 1/2 stone since May. My asthma is out of control and I am constantly breathless and my PCOS has gone crazy when it was previously under control and I have had a non stop period for the last month (sorry to any guys reading!)

Me and hubby want to start trying for a baby in January but due to my PCOS we will need help but I can't get that until I lose weight and have a healthy BMI.

I was floating around for ages not sure which diet to do but my mum started sw and has done really well so has convinced me to give it a go! I am doing it from home due to shift work so would love as much help and feedback from you guys!

So I started on Tuesday 18/09/2012 weighing 13 stone 4. I have totally forgotten what I have ate the last couple of days so will start recording my food from today.

Wish my luck!

Back