those shaking beakers

wannafitonplaneseat

emmatryingtogetthinner
:eek: wowee today my pharmasist gave me (yes thats right gave me as in no money exchanged hands:D ) a shaker cup ,as it happened me and hubby were off to a cafe after id got me shakes for the week so he could have a fry up :sigh: i get to smell it :jelous:,i didnt have time for my breakfast shake this morning as late for school run etc etc so i took my powder and new shaker cup into the cafe and bought a bottle of water and made the shake in there and drank it while drool over my hubbies fry up :jelous: ! so my point is what a wonderful invention no lumps and tasted good. oh yes also tried the strawberry and its great , my new favourite :D . how does everyone else find the shaker ?

well done gal ..............don't you feel sooooooooooo good doing that ...........xx

yes i do, i had no intention of eating anything but i thought what a great idea for another time,we go out alot for meals so at least i wont be sipping black coffee from now on i will be shaking with the best of them lol :cool:

Well done pharmacist and well done Emma. All that shaking is good exercise too!:D

Dizzy x

how u doing on the diet emma? remember u joining and thought i'd ask how the weight is going (going quickly i hope!)

xxx

hi karen the diet is going ok ive not cheated (whats the point ;) ) but the pharmacy didnt have proper scales that take more than 19st :mad: not a good start but im confident that ive lost about 2 st as you can see the loss and my home scales where saying error but now they keep giving me different readings (hubby says im probably just on the max weight for scales which is why it wont give accurate reading (one day im 20 st the next itm 22.10,the max is 23.5) i was weighed in hospital last year at 27st nearly and i havent lost any before i went on lipotrim this year so dont think im far wrong on guess my first goal is to be able to get weighed on my scales properly and im nearly there :D

thats excellent!!! loads lost then!

well done. the great thing about VLCDs is how instant the result are. i get so bored on slimming world or weight watchers cos the results are just soooo slow. have never been as inspired as i am following CD. you r doing great and im really pleased for you.

well done again!

:eek: wowee today my pharmasist gave me (yes thats right gave me as in no money exchanged hands:D ) a shaker cup ,as it happened me and hubby were off to a cafe after id got me shakes for the week so he could have a fry up :sigh: i get to smell it :jelous:,i didnt have time for my breakfast shake this morning as late for school run etc etc so i took my powder and new shaker cup into the cafe and bought a bottle of water and made the shake in there and drank it while drool over my hubbies fry up :jelous: ! so my point is what a wonderful invention no lumps and tasted good. oh yes also tried the strawberry and its great , my new favourite :D . how does everyone else find the shaker ?

I am going to be buying the shaker next week as I have 2 days of first aid training to do. How did you get yours for nowt .....?

all i did was ask if they had any.... the pharmasist fetched me one the counter lady asked if there was a charge and he shok his head and said no :D :D :D

i swear there was no lumps and i shook it for about 45 secs not long :) as for the price maybe your chemist is ripping you off :eek: :eek: :eek: seems a lot of money for a beaker :confused: maybe its different depending on where you go but it def seems unfair :sigh:

IV gotta pay £4.95 for mine........thats not fair

I had to buy mine as well.....Never mind.:sigh:

Perhaps he gave it to Emma you coz he felt bad for not having the correct scales with him.

Keep up the good work Emma, sounds like your doing really well! :D

:D thanks trina ;) although i was sorting out the left over sweets from xmas earlier putting them all into one tin and the smell of cadburys was so bloody tempting :p i kept thinking one wont hurt ! i didnt have any :D :D

I must remember to get mine....I was sat at the chemist on sunday looking at picture advertising it......and was thinking Im sure I wanted one ...but why, I use my hand blender at home.
So today I was checking my calendar for next month and it became clear...I have 2 full days of first aid and that is why I need it......DOH !

BIG WELL DONE Emma
You are doing so well ,and not cheating to ....i would take my hat off to you if i had one on LOL
Spain here you come !!!!

thanks lucky im so excited about spain thats the only reason ive not cheated and im also doing it cause i want to,although i been thinking about rolos alot today all that chewy chocolatey heaven mmmmmmm :cry:

Back