Those that go to class....

MumTums

Do you all stay to the class or do you just go & get weighed?

I often dont stay, only now & again i stay as I find it a bit boring and long winded :giggle:I'm also usually pretty tired by then & just wanna get home to bed!

What does everyone else do? I'm trying to decide whether to stay tonight as I kinda feel guilty that I rarely do!! x

I don't go to a class I'm afraid, I am doing it at home, but I think I would be tempted to stay to the pep talks at class just in case I miss something important - but then I don't know how long they run on to do I, so....

My class starts at 6.30 and after a busy day at school not wanting to eat too much (So i'm not too heavy!!) I'm starving so I rarely stay anymore. Must say I do better when I do, but it doesn't finish till 8pm.

mine starts at 7pm and often doesnt finish until after 9pm, by then im usually dying of starvation LOL!! x

I always stay because i know that if i didnt i would never stay on track! I also find it helpful to listen to how everyone else is getting on. Then if i have i week where i need help i can think back on the advice that person was given.
Why not stay tonight and take a snack with you? You can then see if it helps or makes any diffrence. Im lucky as my class is in the morning so i am just starting out my day but if it was in the evening i would be a jibbering wreck and just want to get home!

I don't lose if I weigh and go.It's funny how you pick up tips even tho you thought you knew just about every trick in the book!

I stay to my meeting, it the only ME time I gewt suring the week, what with kids and work. My meeting is a morning meeting at 930 an hour all to myself......

I stay to class... simply because i enjoy it! :D Our consultant is FAB - she really makes the class fun and informative... on thursday we're having an exotic fruit taster morning - can't wait! :D

i weigh & go.
i would love to stay, but i always get anxious about having to talk infront of the group which is silly because we're all in the same boat but even if i try and talk myself into staying i end up just going home, especially since this time i am doing it by myself!

i hope one day i'll just plonk myself down in the circle and get chatting away.

I go to class and stay. Class starts at 7 and is not finished till 9 so I take a snack and eat when I get home. Loike others have said it is my 'me' time. I used to be very quiet when I first went and hardly spoke to anyone but now I am fairly happy to talk to anyone who pops down next to me! I find even after 1.5 years I still learn new things most weeks.

Me and my friend stay every other week..

we weigh in and go and get takeaway, or we stay for meeting and then get takeaway.. that way we stay up to date with news and recipes, the support and image therapy, but still manage to keep up to date with evening telly :D LOL x

I stay after WI and really enjoy it !! the gruop is really friendly and supportive with lots of ideas and discussions.

Phil x

I stay... recently I had 2 weeks where I couldn't stay, so I weighed and went, and I had awful weeks. I knew it was stupid, but I was sabotaging myself.

I stayed last week and have had a much better week this week. Hooray! Bet I haven't lost now!!! lol

Our class starts at 7.00pm, I stay till it pretty much wraps up at 8.30pm and then head off to the gym.

I quite enjoy the group, I find it relaxing and entertaining, oh and informative too :)

Back