Three days' challenge

Want to give your body a break? Clean it just a little bit? Have a three days challenge. Pick a fruit. Banana, mango or peach. Which ever your favorite is. Go and get a lot of it. Should be organic! I chose banana and got 30 kg. At least for 3 days eat only this fruit. Nothing else. But eat a lot. Whenever you are hungry. My 30kg banana was enough for about 5-6 days. Why is it good? You digest only one type of food all the time and fruit is easy to digest. So you give some rest to your digestive system. Since you eat a lot you still have your calorie intake so you wont go hungry. Guess what happens if you are on peach for three days! You poo a lot:) Dont juice the fruit. Eat it whole. You can also put it in the blender. Maybe add some water. Let the fiber work. Really eat a lot. Dont even try to cut down on them. otherwise your body is craving for calories and you will stop the whole thing and grub a big bawl of pasta in the evening. If you blend it up, drink it slowly. Let the food be mixed with your mouth water. This helps digestion. It is an important phase. Let me know the result:)

Back