Three days in!!

poppa134

Hi everyone, I've been reading everyones threads todays and have been totally inspired by everyones stories! I started CD on Thursday but have been in bed all day with a splitting head and sore throat.I know that the head is probably due to CD as its just starting to clear now. Five years ago I lost 4st with Howards Way with is similar to LL. TBH I found it really hard but CD seems a little bit more flexible and my CDC is really nice. So this my third day and I'm not hungry(but I think thats because of my sore throat) I have read that a lot of people find it harder at the weekends and I think that I'll be the same,I'll have to do extra housework or even a bit more retail therapy!! The reason that I put my weight back on before was that I gave up smoking(actually more an excuse than a reason) I am determind to keep it off this time and feel ready,but I am scared too, I so much want to be succcessful. I have 4 stone to lose and actually I am going to lose it! I am going to be weighed after 5 days(on tues) as Tues are easier for me than thurs. I will be back on tues to let you know how I've done.Doesn't it make you feel better when you can waffle on about how you feel in a thread.
P.s The chilli soup is going back!!It ended up down the sink

Hi everyone, I've been reading everyones threads todays and have been totally inspired by everyones stories! I started CD on Thursday but have been in bed all day with a splitting head and sore throat.I know that the head is probably due to CD as its just starting to clear now. Five years ago I lost 4st with Howards Way with is similar to LL. TBH I found it really hard but CD seems a little bit more flexible and my CDC is really nice. So this my third day and I'm not hungry(but I think thats because of my sore throat) I have read that a lot of people find it harder at the weekends and I think that I'll be the same,I'll have to do extra housework or even a bit more retail therapy!! The reason that I put my weight back on before was that I gave up smoking(actually more an excuse than a reason) I am determind to keep it off this time and feel ready,but I am scared too, I so much want to be succcessful. I have 4 stone to lose and actually I am going to lose it! I am going to be weighed after 5 days(on tues) as Tues are easier for me than thurs. I will be back on tues to let you know how I've done.Doesn't it make you feel better when you can waffle on about how you feel in a thread.
P.s The chilli soup is going back!!It ended up down the sink

Oh Poppa honey,

Keep on waffling on your thread:D We all do it and that's how I ended up meeting the best group of people in the world.

Hope you feel better soon. Will be waiting to see how you do on Tuesday. We are all here on Minimins, no matter what is going on for you. Just post and dump ok?

Lacey x:D

Hey Poppa, sorry to hear you havent been feeling too well hun! Sore throats are a nightmare!!

You are doing great to have gotten to day 3 so make sure you keep up the good work!! Have you been drinking enough water? I only ask cos on days when I havent I have gotten horrible headaches!!

Have you thought about starting a diary here to record your progress?

I,ve definately been drinking enough water, can't get off the loo. I think it's most likely because I usually drink diet coke from morning til night(in fact I have it as my first drink in the morning even before a coffee) so I think my heads missing it. I think tomorrow I will start a diary and use it everyday.

Hiya Poppa

Congrat's on getting to day 3.. sorry to hear you have been feeling a bit grim.

Day 5 for me and I feel much better today, so it gets better honest.

My chilli soup went back too.. wayyyy to many floaters for me and tasted vile.

Good luck on your CD trip, wish you every success :)

Hi everyone, Still got a sore throat and feel poop with it but the paracetamol seems to be keeping it at bay a bit. Just went to do my weekly shop and guess what?, I spent £50 less than I normally do!!Guess who obviously eats all the pies in our house! Have gone into ketosis so am really pleased. My OH and son want their normal roast for dinner(not looking forward to cooking it) but hes done all the meals for the last three days as I've been ill so I can't complain too much.Have stuck the heating on high as I'm freezing but now thats just another side effect. I think maybe the sore throat is a blessing in disguise in a strange way because I've felt so sorry for myself the last few days I've forgot I'm not eating, also I love BB so thats started at the right time for me gives me something else to think about.hope everyone on here is ok.
Nikki

Hi everyone, Still got a sore throat and feel poop with it but the paracetamol seems to be keeping it at bay a bit. Just went to do my weekly shop and guess what?, I spent £50 less than I normally do!!Guess who obviously eats all the pies in our house! Have gone into ketosis so am really pleased. My OH and son want their normal roast for dinner(not looking forward to cooking it) but hes done all the meals for the last three days as I've been ill so I can't complain too much.Have stuck the heating on high as I'm freezing but now thats just another side effect. I think maybe the sore throat is a blessing in disguise in a strange way because I've felt so sorry for myself the last few days I've forgot I'm not eating, also I love BB so thats started at the right time for me gives me something else to think about.hope everyone on here is ok.
Nikki

Hey - glad ur feeling better...:)

the weight will be dropping off in no time !

Hope cooking dinner isn't too bad....just remember why ur doing this crazeeee diet and keep ur goal in sight..and u'll be fine :D

love

Debz
xx

Thanks Debz, I've got a photo of me when I was a size 12(five years ago) and I'm going to stick it in the kitchen so as when I cook, hopefully It'll remind me of where I want to be.
I've just realised that all they seem to be doing or talking about on BB is food! Or is it just me and my food paranoia or maybe my chatterbox(love that idea, read about it last night)
Nikki x

Well I've just dished up the roast dinner. Can't believe I didnt pick at a thing, not a thing. The last two hours have been horrid,that little thing in my head tellng me if I just picked a little bit it wouldn't hurt! This was what I was thinking from the minute I put the joint in.
I can honestly say that I've never dished up so quick in my life. I threw everything on the plates, and my poor dog doesnt know whats happening, he's never had so much meat on his bone in his life.
Anyway if I've got throught cooking one roast and not picking I'm blooming sure I can do it next week!
Nikki

OMG 12 1/2 pounds!!!

OMG I cant believe it!!! I went for my first weighin today(Its day 6) as tuesdays are the best day for me and I wanted to get myself into a regular weekly routine) and I've lost 12 1/2 pounds. I am in shock I really cannot believe it! and I floated out of my CDC house. If ever I needed incentive to carry on then that was it.
I've not been well this week and have been off work and sat with my lappie reading everyones posts and they've spurred me on so much, so thanx everyone.

Congratulations, that is amazing, almost one stone. You are right that is a great incentive to continue.

aren't u glad u left that roast alone???

thats a fab loss and ought to keep u on track. WELL DONE!!!

ur collegues will shocked to see u so much smaller when u go back!

Congratulations on your weight loss - sorry you felt so rough earlier in the week.

Good luck for next week

Lenny:D

What a fantastic weight loss and very well deserved. Well done.

Cant believe you dont like the oriental chilli soup - they're delicious!!! :)

Back