Three days of badnessssss!

Well I am here to confess ..... I have been a very bad girl. On Sunday I had three chocolate bars and lots of other naughty things had 70 points that day and much the same for Monday and today,I am hoping that this confession will stop my binging and tomorrow I will be an angel!......
Has anyone else fallen off the wagon ? And how did ya get back on?

have had a bit of a stressful week so have eat and not tracked unfortuantly for me my wi is tomorrow night but am thinking of chickening out (am a relapsed gold member) will weigh myself tomorrow morning and that hopefully will give me the kick up the behind i neeed to get back to plan and track again on the other hand might just go to class and get a kick from my leader lol

I joined ww 4 weeks ago and have lost 10 pounds. I weighed myself on my mums scales which i know i shouldnt do and i had 4 pounds on at the weekend. I havent done anything differently than any other week and im so frustrated!! So...i have eaten rubbish for 2 days and so annoyed at myself. I was supposed to get weighed but didnt go. Im going to go to a class tomorrow night instead and just accept it if i have out on :(

It's so hard to get into it again but at least today I stayed in my points ! I will not be surprised if I put on this week at all wi is Saturday so wish me luck! And you may surprise yourself and stay the same x good luck let me know how you get on :) x

Hey cherrylips I put on 2 and a half :( ( ah well at least it wasn't 4!!) I lost 5 last week tho and have been on tablets this week and can't go to loo so that's prob what's done it!! So hard to stay focused but is def worth it in the longterm..good luck for sat. If you're good til then you'll def have lost or sts x

Back