Three Fat Brides, One Thin Dress!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Gillian returns … in Three Fat Brides, One Thin Dress

Starting Tuesday 26 June at 8pm on Channel 4
Our formidable diet dictator turns her attention to big girls looking forward to their big day. In each episode, Gillian meets three bulging brides-to-be in desperate need of her help. And with a wedding at stake, Gillian's upped the ante by making the brides compete for the wedding dress of their dreams.

You Are What You Eat

Oh yes thanks for reminding me I'll try and watch that!:)

Dizzy xx

I hate Gillian McKeith... who the hell does she think she is????? I'm actually disgusted watching this programme.... she is such a ***** and not even in an entertaining way

Its not her diet plans I would be bothered with its her total attitude.... I'm soooooooo annoyed watching it... I'm not sure her attitude makes the people lose weight any quicker she is just down right rude

I hate Gillian McKeith... who the hell does she think she is????? I'm actually disgusted watching this programme.... she is such a ***** and not even in an entertaining way

But that's what makes people watch it - a bit like when Trinny and Susannah were at their height. People weren't watching for the fashion advice, but to hear how nasty they were to people!

Oooooh, I really enjoyed the programme. Sometimes shock tactics work. Be cruel to be kind and all that. :) And all that fresh produce looked delicious!!!

Oooooh, I really enjoyed the programme. Sometimes shock tactics work. Be cruel to be kind and all that. :) And all that fresh produce looked delicious!!!

:D I totally agree, me and the wife watched it last night night, sometimes shock tactics achieve the best results, i still think that Gillian needs a good seeing to by a man so she is not so nasty, i think she is just frustrated, :eek:

In each episode, Gillian meets three bulging brides-to-be in desperate need of her help. And with a wedding at stake, Gillian's upped the ante by making the brides compete for the wedding dress of their dreams.

My god, what a horrible premise.

Referring to another thread...this is why I don't miss having a TV.

:D I totally agree, me and the wife watched it last night night, sometimes shock tactics achieve the best results, i still think that Gillian needs a good seeing to by a man so she is not so nasty, i think she is just frustrated, :eek:

Hey Allan, I think you might be right heehee!! :eek:;);):D

Her tactics are meant to make people wake up to the way they are abusing their bodies. If they don't start looking after their health they will die. Sometimes people turn into ostriches and bury their heads in the sand. Yes, Gillian is extreme, but her message is sound.

i can never tell whether she is a punch in the face with the truth fist or someone insensitive and cruel to already wounded personalities for 'entertainment'

But TV has become abit like that in general. I watch the show but wouldnt watch this as it causes a few problems, diet obsession and what becomes of the 'losers' do they feel like fat pigs on their wedding day, plus 8 weeks isnt that long a time

again i didnt see so maybe this has been answered.

Ivy

Back