Three pounds left to go!

Congratulations! You look amazing, well done! x x

Three pounds???? I am jealous! :p Way to go hun! That's just a week from your goal, I guess.

Well done :)

fantastic

You look great! Well done

Thanks, guys. I did make it to goal, then gained a few pounds. Took them off. Now taking them off again! I'm not ever letting it get more than a few pounds though and although I wish I could keep the scales perfectly still, I'm sure some fluctuation is actually normal! I just watch the carbs for a couple of weeks and get back down again.

Thank you so much for all your posts. I still can't believe I made it! I've been a size 10/12 since January this year and it feels amazing! Good luck with your journeys xx

wow you look fantastic well done

Here's a photo of me the other week, being 'papped' at the start of our Hollywood-themed work Christmas party!

Attachments

• image-450780246.jpg
    image-450780246.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 94
Spanglymum said:
Here's a photo of me the other week, being 'papped' at the start of our Hollywood-themed work Christmas party!

Amazing well done x. Given me a lot of motivation thanks

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Your transformation is absolutely amazing. Thank you for sharing, you've really helped motivate me!

Spanglymum, you look so fabulous. Thank you for the inspiration! People like you posting here help keep me on track.

Congrats

Back