Three weeks in

Rissole76

Well I am now three weeks on plan and u am down 9.5 lbs!! Yay me! I have always done either SW or Ww but am truly loving the CCing. I feel I am so much more free to choose what I like I just need moderation, whether that is the actual amount of food I eat or having a smaller lunch if I'm having a bigger dinner or just doing more exercise in general. I'm able to eat 1600 cals a day at the moment and the only exercise I'm doing is making sure I do the school run every day (45 mins twice a day). For some reason it's just clicked, if I want to be healthy and weigh less I have to be accountable for what I put in my body. No-one else made me fat, and only I can make me slimmer again. I am really loving my little Kifit thingy as I now know exactly how many cals I burn per day doing nothing, or how many more I burn just doing the school run. I have thought about CCing before but thought my lifestyle was sedentary and therefore would have to live off 1200 cals, but I am actually burning 2600 a day with no extra exercise or 3000 with the school runs, really eye opening. And it means I can eat more and still lose. I know I'll have to prov eat less as I go down but that's life. Just wanted to share.. Thanks for listening to my warble!

Great loss. Well done :)

What is this little device you speak of :p Sounds great...i want one!

Well done on your loss so far x

Just googled...they are EXPENSIVE!!

I ebayed mine second hand so not as expensive as the new ones, and plan to sell it on in about 6 months when I get goal so it will only cost me the membership in the end. Really pleased with it though as I would have been trying to survive on 1200 cals otherwise, and for me personally that's a struggle. It actually keeps me really motivated in hitting my cals burnt, steps taken goals etc

CCing ROCKS! I'm losing every week now, unlike my 3.5 years on SW. Glad your'e finding the same! Unlike SW, CCing really does help with portion sizes - and it's amazing how filling 1220 calories can be, if you give it a little thought! Most days I have an extra 400-3000 to eat from exercise, and it's the HIGH days I struggle with getting enough food down me! lol

Life changing.

Back