Thursday..hour..by..hour

No my official weighing is not till Sunday morning. Just had my final shake for the day and almost 3 litres. Will try and sleep as soon as I can to avoid a comfort binge.

It could be anything - please, please, please don't let it ruin the diet for you. You are doing so well and you WILL lose loads of weight.

Am determined not to ruin because I really want it to work. It's a new set of scales anyway lol. Not weighing myself again, will bin them tomorrow.

Hey Lynne, that's fabulous!! hope you have a great time!!!
xxx

lol I thought nobody had noticed my post. He has just rung and confirmed the date lol. Hes 49, and i'm 55 so its a nice age difference. I feel a bit silly lol.
Lynne x
He has seen me on webcam on msn so he knows what I look like and I know what he looks like but its still scary because I SIT on my biggest problem......... my BUM lol.

Evening all :)

O/H is watching footy and on the telephone, so I have to amuse myself with a surfing session. Thank gawd for Minimins...it's keeping me busy and away from the kitchen.

Think I might go and watch Sex & the City soon and give myself a pedicure. I can see me booting my o/h off the TV very soon lol.

Oooh and good luck on your date Wizzbang...so what you're 55...Madonna isn't far behind you and she is just getting back to dating again.
What fun you will have, have a great time. X x

good luck whizzbang, i am sure it'll be fab.

Not had a bad day myself, the training thing I needed to do went fine and I have lots of lovely time off in lieu tomorrow, only going in the office for 2 hours. Have a great weekend gals and keep up the good work

lol I thought nobody had noticed my post. He has just rung and confirmed the date lol. Hes 49, and i'm 55 so its a nice age difference. I feel a bit silly lol.
Lynne x
He has seen me on webcam on msn so he knows what I look like and I know what he looks like but its still scary because I SIT on my biggest problem......... my BUM lol.

Worry not. Just be yourself and enjoy yourself. You have nothing to lose. If the spark is there it is there!

Back