Thursday Hour x Hour

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Phew - almost Friday!!!

Day 3 for me, and going very well! I could up my water but that takes practice! :D

I keep thinking about one sentence - and it is such a good one:

"If you say you can't - or you say you can - either way, you will be right."

PMA!!! We CAN do this! I choose to say I can!

Have a good day everyone - its almos Friday!!!! :)

mmmm just had a Shepards Pie pack - I still am surprised at how tasty that is. Is it true ots only a limited falvour and will be dissappearing? I love the packs that give you something to chew!

Lovely stormy day down here! I love love LOVE rainy days!

Work has been extremely stresful lately, so I have decided to take tomorrow afternoon off - can't wait!! Now I have something to look forward to! :D

Hope all are doing well!!! I need to get more water!!! But first I have to lose all the water I have been glugging all morning! :giggle:

See you!!

xx

Great going BL roll on friday lol.
Cathy

ooh i've had a stinker of a day and to my shame have been picking *sigh* I've only had one bar today and that's it so I'm really not doing well at all. Hubby is home tomorrow and for the weekend so he will support me.

I have a dreadful headache, and am feeling very disappointed in myself and just very low today. Hopefully some sleep will help. Roll on Friday!

Oh no Snorks - sorry it was a bad day, and sorry you lapsed. Put it behind you - it was a wobble. You have done so well and are getting closer and closer to your goal - forget that picking! It will just slow you down. Try one day at a time - make tomorrow a zero tolerance to failure day!! :)

Do you know what was causing you to pick? Maybe you can identify it and be more aware if you feel like that again, then ou can consciously choose to avoid it.

But dont be dissappointed - you have done so so well.

Chin up! TOmorrows a new day!! And you know youcan do this!!!

Go for it Mrs!!!! :)

xxxx <hugs> xxxx

Back