**thursday*** lets do it hr by hr***

susan70

Gold Member
Morning all,

A bit slow of the mark this morning just 1pt of water down and no shakes as yet.xx

Morning Hun,
hope you have a great day,well done on the water so far. Have a good one x

good morning Susan,
you're doing better than me.....i've had no water or shakes...just here sipping my cup of tea !
have a good day xx :)

One shake down and I'm on my second half litre of water :)
Have been a real stressed out busy bee and didn't turn to food :) Got a call the night before last to say our campsite is flooded and they are having to close and have cancelled our booking! Spent the last two days finding an alternative site in Cornwall that is very quiet and takes no pets-a pretty big ask less than a week before departure. Anyway, success at last and we're off on Monday-a little closer to Truro than Newquay but central for all the attractions. Hoorah! :)
Have a great day everyone :)

Well so much for Wednesday restart!!! :mad:

Went to M&S as I was locked out of the house and just bought pig out food!!! :mad::break_diet:

I deserve a smacked wrist!!!!

So...Thursday taking it hour by hour...so far I have had a cup of Lapsang Souchong Tea with skimmed milk. I have a Choc shake and a Coffee shake with me today and I will have a butterscotch shake this evening.

Morning all,

A bit slow of the mark this morning just 1pt of water down and no shakes as yet.xx

Morning susan, im bit slow aswell today, just on 1st shake and 1st 500ml.

Morning Hun,
hope you have a great day,well done on the water so far. Have a good one x

Morning Gemma :)

good morning Susan,
you're doing better than me.....i've had no water or shakes...just here sipping my cup of tea !
have a good day xx :)

Morning Claire :)

One shake down and I'm on my second half litre of water :)
Have been a real stressed out busy bee and didn't turn to food :) Got a call the night before last to say our campsite is flooded and they are having to close and have cancelled our booking! Spent the last two days finding an alternative site in Cornwall that is very quiet and takes no pets-a pretty big ask less than a week before departure. Anyway, success at last and we're off on Monday-a little closer to Truro than Newquay but central for all the attractions. Hoorah! :)

Thats terrible news amanda at least ye have something else sorted though :) xx

Glad you got sorted amanda.xx have a great time hunni.xx.

Still not had a shke or anymore water, Ive just been on the phone all moring with my mum.lol.
Gonna get a tetra on a mo then have a walk into town my daughter needs a new skirt the one she has just come down in is obseen, way to short (not that she thinks so), so a trip to matalan for a new denim skirt she can be seen out in o yes it has to go with her ugg boots too (o the joys of being 13yrs.lol)

Thanks guys :)
Thinking we might go camping to Spain next year(better weather!) :D
Have a good trip to Matalan Susan :)

well how rubbish was matalan, could only find 1 skirt and she didnt like it so only bought a bag and a new bra for me.

On my2nd pt of water now and did have a tetra before i wen out so must get glugging now im home.

We looked at camping in france but we never got round to doing it.xx

Hope you are all having a good day.xx Lovey and warm here.

Hope everyone is doing well, 2ltrs down and had a soup.

Gosh today is going so slowly.
3pts of water and 2 shakes down.

I'm with you on that one hun, its dragging so much today. 2.5ltrs down, i swear sometimes i feel like my eye balls are floating lol

Evening folks

Haven't really been around today, what with visiting the dragon and Kieron being around at home.

I went swimming this evening, for the first time in 16 years. The pool was a 20m pool and I did 30 lengths in 40 mins. I'm soooooooo proud of myself, then when I got home, I did 5 mins on my exercise bike, before deciding I was pooped and didn't want to make myself sore. I'm off to Alton Towers in the morning with Kieron and going to be quite a bit of walking about

Back