Thursday weigh in anyone? x

k8te

Good morning my fellow C dieters, well today is my third weigh in day :) and i am really hoping to have lost 3lb's more to make it to the stone mark!
Who else is getting weighed today? And has anyone else have a target?
I really suffered yesterday, i SO wanted to eat something, anything :eatdrink051: ! I knew it was all in my head, but i was doing my poor hubbys head in :(, so hopefully with a good loss today it spur me on for another week of ss'ing. My work clothes have got a size bigger i think :D,so i know it is working, and where has my arse gone?!? Just really want the 3lb's off x x
Good luck to anyone and everyone for a great day, and a brill weigh in, i will report back later after work x

:) had to laugh at your 'my clothes have got a size bigger'... errr no they haven't!! ;) :p

Well done on seeing a change, and for fighting your head on the 'feed me' demands!! I still find myself stood at the fridge with the door open occasionally.. y'know Browsing.. like hmmm what shall I have!!! Jeez! :copon:lol

Really hope you get your 3lb this week :) Whatever the scale shows.. remember.. the best way to more losses.. is to stick to plan 100%! :D

I have lost 2lb this week, I don't see my CDC till next week (going fortnightly at the moment) :) I'm not overjoyed as it's the smallest loss so far but I'm due my TOTM and my scales at home are EVIL.. lol they have lied to me before at 2lb and then CDC's showed 4lb.. so I don't trust them! ;)
Continuing onward and upwards will ensure I have a good weigh in next week I'm sure :)

Whoop!
My WI is today at 5pm (I WI fortnightly so it's a two week result today)

Good luck for your WI hun x

I've had my 2nd WI today.
lost 7lb so that is a total of 18lb in 2 weeks for me

Well done Jambro! :D Great losses!!

Good luck for later Da-na-na-na :) Sure you'll do well :)

My first weigh in is in 1 and a half hours time! Trying to not get my hopes up too much as I only started SS on Sunday so its not even 5 days in yet. Hit ketosis early though so who knows :)

i had my 5th weigh in this morning and lost a smidge over 2lbs....but totm is due. Inch loss has been good though, in 3 weeks i have lost another 2" off my bust, 1.5" off my waist, 1" off upper arms and 1" off my thighs.

I bought size 16 work trousers as my 18's were falling down, even with a belt.

Well, nothing spectacular as I suspected hehe considering this is only the 5th day. Lost 7lbs (slightly rounded up as I rounded up my weight 1/4 of a pound). Next week should be get a nice boost from the first short week :)

Well, nothing spectacular as I suspected hehe considering this is only the 5th day. Lost 7lbs (slightly rounded up as I rounded up my weight 1/4 of a pound). Next week should be get a nice boost from the first short week :)

Nothing spectacular?
7lbs in 5 days is FAB!
Well done you!

D x

It's hard not to think what it would have been on a full week though hehe

An hour and a half till my WI!
BRING IT ON!

My weigh in is on a Thursday too! However went mad for a week and put on 3lb!

Hello guys, well done to everyone that has lost, which is great! Well went for my weigh in and i have lost 4lb :D so so happy so in 3 weeks that is 1 stone 1lb :talk017: feeling great too, of just got a peanut crunch bar, and oh my god they are so divine!! Good luck to any one else who is waiting for weigh in x

Back