Thursday weigh in club! :)

Well done sabrina88 on the 10lbs loss this week keep at it you will be surprise how quick your body shape will change and how great you will feel

Well my 1st week is over, I lost 10lb!!

Im finding it very hard today, im hungry and work bought in so much food which isn't helping me haha.
Im trying to stay 100% but its hard when your so so hungry and im feeling quite dizzy and weak, but not ill from it which is good.

Lets see how it goes!

Well done that's a fantastic first weeks loss! It does get easier after the first week but in all honesty it took me a couple of weeks to really get used to it. Best of luck for week 2.

Well done Sabrina, 10lb is brilliant & exactly what I lost week 1. Just like BM, it took me a good 2-3 weeks before I really got into the swing of things but 13weeks down the line and I'm still going strong. Best of luck for your second week.

Ms R said:
Well done Sabrina, 10lb is brilliant & exactly what I lost week 1. Just like BM, it took me a good 2-3 weeks before I really got into the swing of things but 13weeks down the line and I'm still going strong. Best of luck for your second week.

Thank you! It's so weird, but doing it for 9 days already, I feel my shape changing and my boyfriend sees it too! Been finding some days hard when we go out for the day and he has something nice for lunch and I have my shake. I'm only enjoying the chocolate one too so I hope if I only end up on that I won't go crazy! Ha ha

Do we not have any Thursday losers anymore??? C'mon, lets see how you've all got on :)

So I lost 6lb!!!

Now 22lb down in 3 weeks!

Very happy girl xxx

WOW......totally awesome Sabrina, very well done to you. How are you finding the diet?

Thank you so much!

I'm actually finding it ok.

All I'm thinking " it's all or nothing "

It's worth the results and happiness for me!

: )

Well done Sabrina! :happy096:

Fantastic loss Sabrina!

Thank you all so much!!

1 week in the sun now! Going to stay 100%
: )

Best of luck Sabrina and have loads of fun despite being 100% as it can be done. You're only missing out on food & drink, the rest is all free to have in truck loads on LT so over indulge!!

Another Thursday-er starting today, first weigh in at 15st6lb.

Another Thursday-er starting today, first weigh in at 15st6lb.

:welcome: TwoWheels and best of luck for your first day. Remember to drink lots of water!!! :)

good luck two wheels, look forward to nxt weeks weigh in, try adn stay 100% this week, read my post on tips for newbies - hope it helps and finges crossed a good first weeks loss will make it all worth the effort xx

Best of luck twowheels, it's going to be tough, you know that so keep posting to help get you through it.

Thanks for the encouragement, just reading the success you've all had in your signatures is a massive motivation.

Down 5.5lbs in my first week (4 days). Ace!

Well done and!!! Great loss from only 4 days :)

Back