Thursday Weigh In

A pound is still a pound I guess...actually, I am just pleased I lost this week as I know a few who tend to stall completely or even go backwards...and main thing is, a stone gone in just three weeks : 0 )

Good luck to all other thursdayers xxx

A stone in 3 weeks? That's awesome, well done you! A loss is a loss, and I think at that rate of going I'd be happy even if I had a few weeks where I stayed the same - amazing work.

hi everyone im Kim was hoping i could join the thursday weigh in's?
im currently doing ultra slim (similar to slim fast)
and hoping for a reasonble loss this thursday fingers crossed!

A pound is still a pound I guess...actually, I am just pleased I lost this week as I know a few who tend to stall completely or even go backwards...and main thing is, a stone gone in just three weeks : 0 )

Good luck to all other thursdayers xxx

omg!! please share how in the heck you lost a stone in three weeks
that is amazing! you must be so chuffed!

10stoneplease said:
hi everyone im Kim was hoping i could join the thursday weigh in's?
im currently doing ultra slim (similar to slim fast)
and hoping for a reasonble loss this thursday fingers crossed!

omg!! please share how in the heck you lost a stone in three weeks
that is amazing! you must be so chuffed!

Hi Kim and welcome, looking forward to seeing your results on Thursday.

Hi everyone :) I'm Becky and I go to Slimming World on Thursdays and was wondering if I could join in the thread? It's nice to see so many supportive people :)

Hi everyone!! Going to be joining sw on Thursdays! Would it be ok if I joined in this group!??

U are all doing so well!
Keep up the good work ladies! X

soz havent updated for sum time but week 3 i lost 9oz TOTM and last week i lost 6lb do will weigh in later and then ill update x

Hi, thurs is my weigh day i lost 2lb! yay! so happy to be back on track now. 4 more lb to my 3 stone award. My start weight was 20st 4lb im now 17st 8lb. Feelin Good! ;-)

Hi, I'm new here and weigh in on Thursday, can i join this thread? If that's ok I'll post my first loss (hopefully) a week on Thursday.

Last edited:
I'm a Thursday weigher inner! Please can I join you all? :)
Gutted I've gained 1 despite a rigid SW at home (don't go to class, partner does) wk but I also expect my monthly cycle
To begin on Sunday so am very much hoping it's my star week. Feel very deflated. :-(

Sigh. Hope you're all
Okay. X

Back