Thursday weighers!

Chicky Noops

Couldn't see a thread so...

Good luck everyone! WI at 7pm for me tonight and it's the last one until Jan as group is shut for 2 weeks. I'm looking forward to it as everyone's taking food and there's the big raffles and fun and games!

As for weight loss, I'm not sure. It's been a funny week as I've been stuck in the house with my 3 year old after he broke his leg last week and have pretty much lost my appetite. What I have eaten has been on plan apart from Tues when my friend cooked Xmas lunch, iit was yummy but very bad - cauli cheese, roast veg with proper fat, red cabbage braised in port! Plus a roulade for pud!

So I'll be happy with 1lb I guess but it really could go either way.

How are all you other Thursday weighers?

Mine is at 6pm, I am aiming for a loss (dont we all!) but I think it is highly unlikely. Just don't feel like I have.....TOTM and had a Xmas meal with the OH parents on the weekend where I ate what I bloomin well wanted!!!

I have tried to claw it back and be extra good, but it is unlikely that I have done enough to compensate for stuffing my face on Sunday!!

I am being good and going to class tonight instead of the works Christmas dinner.......also dont like thai food so it doesnt bother me!

Good luck to everyone for todays results!

GOAL - TO LOSE WEIGHT FOR WEDDING IN SEPTEMBER 2010!!!

26/11/2009 17.00st :(
03/12/2009 16.08st (-6lbs):D
10/12/2009 16.06st (-2lbs):D
17/12/2009 ???????

Last edited:
GO GO GO! TEAM THURSDAY!

Been a bit of a strange week, so will see tonight how i get on - hope for STS but might be a gain - there is only so much 'disaster recovery' you can do in a festive lunch filled week! Next weigh in not until 29th December, so gonna really try to maintain over the next 12 days!!!

good luck to all Team Thursday weighers!!! xxxx

I gained the 4lb I lost last week but I am on star week and it was expected!! Not to bothered really. Glad that I actually went to group though, didnt want to have to join again.

Hangs my head in shame LOL

Hayley xx

hey hey! good luck to everyone.. I lost 3lbs this week! wooo and got my 2stone sticker :D

only need to lose 8lbs to reach my mini goal.. x x x

I had my weigh in this morning and I lost another 1lb which I am pleased with as I had a big girls night out on friday but tried extra hard in between. Unfortunatly this is my last weigh in until Jan as my group will be meeting up on the weds instead and I have to work so wish me luck for not too much of a gain then. Congratulations to Issy22 and best of luck for the rest of us Thursday weighers x

Good luck Team Thursday! I WI tonight at 6pm but still have WIs over Christmas (just moved to a Tuesday night for 2 weeks) - hoping for 2.5 pounds off to get my stone so fingers crossed but won't be too disappointed/surprised if I don't get it! x

Lost 1lb this week, really happy about it! I knew it would be a small loss this week as I lost 3lbs last week and 3.5lbs the week before. I was 100% on plan and getting a smaller loss would have been disheartening. So yay for my pound!!

ive had a good week and stuck to plan, having a food diary has really helped. i weigh in at 6, dreaeding it but only coz its snowing so dont really want to turn out but guess i have to...brrrrr good luck everyone xx

I lost 1lb this week and am over the moon with that. I am doing it online and to be honest I am not very good at it, but somehow seem to be improving everyday.

Good luck for your WI's.

went to the car, snowing like mad, decided to retreat back home as going to work at 7 tonight and cant face going out twice. so weighed myself on the wii fit and it says that i have stayed the same! cant beleive it, have been so angelic this week :( was dead cert i would have a good loss this week as last week i was all bloated and star weeky. really peeved :( Theres no bloody justice to this is there

I lost 1.5lbs!!! Chuffed as really had convinced myself I was going to put on!

Next weigh in is Christmas Eve! Bring it on!!!

Half a pound off for me tonight! Next WI is Tuesday so 2 days shorter than normal! x

3lb off and SOW! Woo hoo! Also won a huge hamper in the annual raffle (and a Virgin Vie necklace which I think I'll pass onto my Mum as it's not really me, lol!) 10lb off in 3 weeks!

Well done to all the losers!

wow everyone brilliant weight losses - esp for this time of the year! and Chicky....WOW!!! well done on SOTW! xxx

Whooo Team Thursday! Sorry im late reporting in...

I lost 3.5lbs and (finally!) got my first half stone sticker! Im v pleased as had a few meals out and really tried to stick to plan and be good - its worked! I have 2 weigh ins over xmas just been moved to TUesday - so theres my incentive for being good this weekend! hugs to all x x

Oh dear - sorry again! I gained 1.5 lbs - I really am rubbish. But I enjoyed my week - I have 2 birthday meals, 2 nights out, a day in Chester, a day in Christmas markets... busy busy - oh and I didn't get the job I really wanted... grrrrrr. No excuse - need a kick up the bottom! x

Back